Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SheepShaggerGate

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Well I for one always suspected you were bullshitting, but there were plenty who didn't and stuck their neck out for you.

I think that makes you a bit of a wanker, personally.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
All this from an NSC JCL. Sid I'm all for a good wind up (and part of me still believes ur account is an NSC regular's joke account) but bringing the clubs name down was not a good move at all. You should have chosen something else if this really was a bet - go on about hooliganism or something - that always gets attention.

I needed a quick reaction and posts to be flying out.

Quick scan of the main page revealed the Bellamy fiasco, perfect i hit a gold mine.

The reaction was what i needed to seal the deal.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Well I for one always suspected you were bullshitting, but there were plenty who didn't and stuck their neck out for you.

I think that makes you a bit of a wanker, personally.

Thats fine, coming from you that dont bother me a jot.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Right everybody has until 12:12 today to post on that thead and REMF will get 50p for each post, bet is a bet after all

A bet has to be agreed by both parties.

Once i have been paid i will donate £150 to remf. ok.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
This supposed "bet" sounds like a load of bullshit as well. Who's the poster you've got the bet with ? Why do they have to remain nameless ?

50% of some fictional winnings to REMF. How generous.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Another couple of points. 1) This is the gayest 'bet' ever
2) I'm 99% sure that you're never going to get paid and thus never give any money to the REMF

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Hang on, you agreed to half, so Bozza will expect a PayPal payment of £173-50p, half of £347.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Ok Once its paid i'll do it.

Paypal is something dont use, but a bank transfer is fine.

I'm sure Bozza will be happy to send you all the methods of payment

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Or Bozza could just check your PM history to see who ya had such a bet with???

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
5. I reckon it was a nice double bluff from Bozza about the club calling him, i couldnt say that last cos the bet was rolling, if the club did ring him, then f*** me i will accept the life time achievement for the biggest bite in the history of the WWW

No, the club did call me at about 6:15 last night.

I think you've been a complete and utter arse. In an age where things have never been better for the Albion, where the club have worked tirelessly (and successfully) to try and ensure the Amex atmosphere is as good as possible - for you to come on here and suggest otherwise is mischievous at best, and vindictive at worst.

Have you considered the other aspects of your actions? If the club, and specifically Richard Hebbard, want to come after you for defamation I imagine they'd have a very, very good case. You told lie after lie about named individuals. You'd be completely and absolutely stuffed. Not to mention, of course, that I doubt very much that the Albion want you at the Amex any more after this, and I can't blame them.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
1. I was set a bet by a poster off here (whom will remain nameless) , the task was if i get over 200 replies in a 12 hour period i would recieive £1 for every post over that. So thanks lads n lasses i have won £347 for this little bet that was going on. I hope the person is good to there word cos im skint this month.:thumbsup:

So it's OK to drag the names of people with no involvement in this scam through the mud, but your co-conspirator must remain anonymous?

Forget the NSC ban if you donate half your winnings to REMF

And the other half to the favoured charities of people - Messrs Hebberd, Balkham, Baker, the club - who had you involved in this scam without their consent?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Good call TLO, but I reckon there is more chance of Murray coming back to the Albion to partner CMS than that happening.

Perhaps Bozza could fathom out who set the bet with Sid, then he could be named and shamed when he welches on the bet, cos that is bound to be Sids next claim

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Thats fine, coming from you that dont bother me a jot.
What about when it comes from the bloke who runs the site, or people at the club doing a good job who were so incensed by your wind up they felt compelled to contact him and confirm it was all bollocks.

No wonder people at the club are sceptical of this site - it's pricks like you do that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here