Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shawshank Redemption

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It was highly regarded at the time as it got 7 oscar nominations.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I was reading a book about a man called winston Churchill the other day. Amazing bloke. Anyone else heard of him?

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
Tedious and goes on for about 15 days. It took me five attempts to watch it in it's entirety as I kept on falling asleep halfway through.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
It was highly regarded at the time as it got 7 oscar nominations.

The Sure it's Wank Redemption had a torrid time at the box office though Uncle. Anyone who says it's the greatest film of all time can have only watched a couple of films in their entire life, these being:

Highlander II
The Sure it's Wank Redemption
The Englishman Who Went Up a Hill and Came Down a Mountain
Grease II

Oct 25, 2003
i went to a town north of brighton the other day, takes about an hour to get to by train, it's called "london", i had a great time

anyone else been?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Keith Richards divides his time between homes in Connecticut and West Wittering. A houseboat in West Wittering will cost you 200k, for what is essentially a shed on water. Encroyable!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I saw a film with a big ship that sunk at the end a while back. The name escapes me. Anyone seen it and know what it might be called ?.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Was watching the film last night and it was quality.

Has anyone else seen this ? (I think it's based on a true story)

This has to be a piss take or Gav has been on Mars for the last 20 years.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I cant decide which my favourite is...'Green Mile' or "shawshank'......so i have gone with both

I watched The Green Mile last night, fantastic. Just ahead of the SR for me. Both brilliant though.......

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
It is one of the greatest films ever made... what is there not to like about it? What are the problems with the movie as a whole? Tell me.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Uncle Spielberg said:
I saw a film with a big ship that sunk at the end a while back. The name escapes me. Anyone seen it and know what it might be called ?.

Yes. It was called 'Titanic' and it was utter tripe in my humble and wholesome opinion. Down there with 'Pearl Harbor' (sic).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here