Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shane McFaul agrees to sign for the Albion

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Surely there is some sort of clause in the contract we've offered him that only allows us to sign him when the original contract nears its end, otherwise he could do extremly well only to be poached by a bigger club.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Was very highly thought of as a youngster at Notts County...

"An excellent passer of the ball, with McFaul now adapting to the physical nature of the game too, he could be a tremendous asset to the club. Rumoured to have the biggest penis at the club."

westy

Jul 25, 2003
Lets hope he turns out to be as good as some of the other nuggetts bazza uncovered back in the day..

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Lets hope he turns out to be as good as some of the other nuggetts bazza uncovered back in the day..

mark farrington :bowdown:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Don't rate UCD much but he was one of their better players, they're a weird one in that it is a universities football team in a Premier League of a country, all the players are in theory students on a football management course! Due to UCD being semi-pro and the league being in off season here, he won't be being paid by UCD... but there's a good chance he'd head to the LOI back after the end of the season. The LOI has an exemption on the "three clubs a season" rule if there's at least one non-domestic club involved.

Last edited:

not good enough to be taken on by notts county in 2005!

Tuesday, 4 October 2005, 16:49 GMT 17:49 UK

E-mail this to a friend Printable version

Deeney and McFaul leave Magpies

Goalkeeper Deeney is searching for a new club
Notts County duo Saul Deeney and Shane McFaul have left the club, reports BBC Radio Nottingham.
Deeney, a 22-year-old goalkeeper is not having his contract renewed, while 19-year-old defender McFaul has had his deal terminated.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
As it happens, I have just agreed to sign for the Albion, But then again I might not.

[In all honesty, I really am not good enough for this level of football, but that, some may say, has never stopped people signing for the Albion]

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I wish him well.

However, if we are realistically going to challenge for the play-offs we surely need to be bringing in an experienced midfielder who can knock the ball about a la Carpenter / O'Callaghan / Bertin?

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
I wish him well.

However, if we are realistically going to challenge for the play-offs we surely need to be bringing in an experienced midfielder who can knock the ball about a la Carpenter / O'Callaghan / Bertin?

I don't think we are realistically going to make the playoffs and from what I read a moment ago hes an excellent passer of the ball

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
Perhaps when DK said we would be pleasantly surprised by the quality of the five players he was thinking that we would be taken in by the Irish under 21 international tag associated with McFaul

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here