NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
team-america.jpg

Send em' in.

f*** yeah!

"Jesus, this is a nice limo".

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
The Two Brewers got done last night, f***ing c*nts :( ...

I'm tempting to quickly get myself up Enfield now, get myself a few Ralphy polos from Per Loi when the robbing starts :rave:

Yeah I heard. Apparently they're heading up to Edmonton tonight, so the Crown could be next.

Haha, it'd have to be Enfield. If you went last night, you'd have got yourself a Lonsdale trackie and a kebab at best.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

SeagullAA

Dec 19, 2005
BREAKING LAST 15MINS Enfield

Around "200 teens" break in to Jewellery store. Police dogs and batons present. Serious clashes.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I blame Thatcher.
and Mossad.

joking aside, i blame "communities" that talk about respect and family values, but when burglary, stabbing and shotings occur they "didnt see anything", so small time criminal on every estate never has their collar felt.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Will have to ease in gently for the commercially minded with this then

[yt]za01QWLXisQ[/yt]

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
BREAKING LAST 15MINS Enfield

Around "200 teens" break in to Jewellery store. Police dogs and batons present. Serious clashes.

For someone so intent on blocking social networks, you do appear to be spending a lot of time on there tonight :)

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Some of these photos (not all, I'm sure) are being recycled and labelled as different parts of London on Twitter, I've seen at least a couple of identical shots branded as both Enfield and Brixton in different tweets.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Some of these photos (not all, I'm sure) are being recycled and labelled as different parts of London on Twitter, I've seen at least a couple of identical shots branded as both Enfield and Brixton in different tweets.

Down the road from Clapham these days, but I did hear a few Police sirens earlier on - but that's hardly uncommon.

One bad thing about where I used to live was Landor Road (round the corner) was used as a handy escape route when it kicked off. Once had a nice lock in my local as the local youths were busy smashing the front of the pub up with baseball bats.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Tune doesn't really work for this, but title can. Wish I could find Lorna Gee's version as that would do nicely.

[yt]gCrI5M30ooc[/yt]

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
[yt]z_RR54II8cI[/yt]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here