Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Serious disturbance in Enfield right now

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Small amounts of rumours on Twitter of looting in Oxford Street. Complete media blackout on anything going on right now.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I'm loving that Macka-B track. Never heard that or of him before. Thanks.

I'll go for a Linton Kwesi Johnson connection - long -term collaborator, Dennis Bovell did the soundtrack to Babylon. This is from it.

[yt]Tqav-OS-DCM[/yt]

Jan 30, 2008
To be slightly less judgemental, you have no idea what's going on from that photo alone. The kid might not have done anything wrong. He might be a witness to something, or reporting a crime, or have been reported missing by his parents...alright it does kind of look like he's being cuffed but I'm not 100% sure.
YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT UP seriously that's cracked me up :lolol:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
[yt]wmin5WkOuPw[/yt]

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
ISN'T THIS ALL A BIT PREDICTABLE, Black ghetos on the boil again ?

Except that Enfield is about 3/5ths white and the biggest ethnic group other than British whites is Greek/Cypriot. I reckon it's just that Enfield's a bit crap on a Sunday and it's something to do until MOTD 2 comes on.

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
But this is so Baudrillardian, as it's being played out on cyber-space etc. ???

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Ok then...

[yt]fI1hc8zpn_E[/yt]

[yt]OYZU2am6WLk[/yt]

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT UP seriously that's cracked me up :lolol:

I know where you're going with it, but it is only a photo. That's the only point I'm making.

He could be the biggest juvenile crimewave in wherever it is, but I don't know that from a single image any more than you do.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Maybe the police shouldn't kill people. - Just a thought!

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
I'm not sure I know PizzaGoGo....since 1996 I've been loyal to Chick King. And that's how it'll continue. That new pub opened up down Scotland Green / Bruce Grove must be f***ed too...that's literally been opened 1/2 months. Nightmare!

Is that where you and Eddy got that box of chicken and chips for about £1.50? Joe still wants me to find out if Tennessee Chicken is open, trouble is he can't remember where the f*** it was. Probably is ruined as the trouble started down that end and moved up. Savage the amount of businesses that will have been ruined by this.

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
Bye bye Enfield Nando's. (Apparently)

Might see me in Nando's,
when I want food that's where man goes,
piri chicken extra hot not herb and lemon or lime and mango,
the only guy with that is sambo,
lime and mago is still nang though,
half chicken with 2 sides put them to the side like D double E's kangol.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here