Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Serious disturbance in Enfield right now

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Noticed a photo of a cashpoint which had been ripped out of a wall in Tottenham on Saturday night. Beside it, someone had sprayed "RIP Mark" in black paint.

How utterly shameless, to use the death of a man, whatever his status in life, to justify thieving in that way.

Bods who sprayed that might not have taken the cash point. Anyway mindless carnage it is. I do like seeing the coward met on the back foot from time to time mind.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
i have no problem with the big corps getting smashed up (currys, pcworld, kfc, mcdonalds....etc) .. they are getting mass publicity for little outlay, and that is how they will see it.

but from what i have seen it is all young black people (90%) thinking they are in LA....but this is not the real issue, the issue is that there are no police on the streets anymore - and unless there is a "planned protest" the police are nowhere to be seen.

....while this goes on, cameron is in italy 10k a week villa sorting out a tipping dispute - i can only laugh at the whole thing (save any related voilence, killings).

i have no problem with the big corps getting smashed up (currys, pcworld, kfc, mcdonalds....etc) .. they are getting mass publicity for little outlay, and that is how they will see it.

but from what i have seen it is all young black people (90%) thinking they are in LA....but this is not the real issue, the issue is that there are no police on the streets anymore - and unless there is a "planned protest" the police are nowhere to be seen.

....while this goes on, cameron is in italy 10k a week villa sorting out a tipping dispute - i can only laugh at the whole thing (save any related voilence, killings).

Nursie will be round in a minute.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
223097_10150347750395871_530895870_10438830_7811437_n.jpg

HAHAHA

But why dont we have water cannons

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I find it all rather silly to be honest,yes its ironic that its mostly black deprived area's where you get these problems???

Why is that these area are so deprived?
Probably because most don't want to work and many company's won't move there,also the council will be poor because no fu$ker contributes anything.

GET THE BLOODY ARMY IN

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Heard reports from a landlord up Tottenham that the games off Saturday :angry:

Understandble though, with buildings waiting to collaspe the last thing you need is an extra 36'000 people in the area.

Nov 2, 2008
Running BN1
Anyone see the jd sports being looted, ive been told the reason why they all had jd bags is because someone was at the till taking the security tags off and handing them bags :lol: what a hero

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Anyone see the jd sports being looted, ive been told the reason why they all had jd bags is because someone was at the till taking the security tags off and handing them bags :lol: what a hero

Doesn't beat all the blacks bowling out of Carpet Right with rolls of Carpet under their arms though.Out of all the things to nick, why nick a carpet?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here