Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Serious disturbance in Enfield right now

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
although they have just opened up a pallet of 4x2 timber, gonna loot like on sky news..:banana:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Why are the police not whacking the little scrotes, they've got truncheons for a reason, crack a few heads.

Probably because the people involved are black. When race is involved, the police shit 'emselves. As I said previously, if this was a football riot involving white males, the police would be steaming right in by now.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Looks like there's going to be a lot of trouble. Looks like a difficult area to police. Watching buses getting smashed up.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
right im off to offie, 8 special brew and sky news all night.. .. lovely.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
As others have said, get the army in and allow the use of rubber bullets after a clear timed warning. That'll get rid of the majority.

If true about Lewisham, this will slowly spread across the whole of London, and as PD says, Birmingham is rumoured to be next. Think i'll find myself watching sky news for a while with a beer or two before the cricket.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Just watched scenes from Hackney.OB just standing there and letting it happen as per.f*** what colour they are, do the vermin c*nts with rubber bullets, if that don't stop em, kill em.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Heard reports from a landlord up Tottenham that the games off Saturday :angry:

Understandble though, with buildings waiting to collaspe the last thing you need is an extra 36'000 people in the area.

Everton fans will be glad though. There'd be nothing left for them to nick by Saturday in Tottenham.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
School kids with time on their hands. Send in the army and the EDL

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here