Seaweed losers.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
must admit your avatar is quality :thumbsup:

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
And the only thing your two bob outfit is famous for is hating the mighty CPFC.
How do you feel?
Lots of gay abandon,no doubt!

I dont think so SB. We beat Man City last year which your team failed to do.
I feel ok, thanks, and nice of you to ask! Oh let's call all Brighton fans gay, bit old hat isnt it. The facts are that your bouffant haired chairman cannot wait to sell your lot down the river and build a caravan park in SE25. Hard facts for you to grasp but get used to it.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Crikey Saturday night and all day Sunday and 188 posts in under a month, somebody needs to go and try to get themselves laid

I feel ok, thanks, and nice of you to ask! Oh let's call all Brighton fans gay, bit old hat isnt it. The facts are that your bouffant haired chairman cannot wait to sell your lot down the river and build a caravan park in SE25. Hard facts for you to grasp but get used to it.

Pot.Kettle.Black.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton

Yes you did and for a league one side it was a great achievement. One of your fellow fans commented on this the other night and as i said yes you beat Man. City but its a pity you fail to beat the likes of Stockport, Crewe, Walsall, Bury, MK Dons, Millwall, Hereford etc............

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here