Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seaweed losers.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Think SW is a true blue just waiting to come out because he would rather spend time on a BHA site than a Crapstal Palearse Pikey message board....If you want a real shirt the shop is down Queens road.....

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I find it hilarious that even though we've been to the brink of destruction and back Palace still hate us enough to waste their time on this message board. They've been up to the premiership a couple of times in the last few years and they can't find a more important rival than us. Shows a lack of ambition and a very real fear that we are on our way back to where we should be. A New Stadium, some cash and (once it gells) a decent looking team.

But the Same old pointless Palace Morons going nowhere with the same old pointless nonsense, in their croydon slums.

BHA!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Has Selhurst Blunderland fallen out with his partner , ShitE25 ? :ohmy:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Sky Sports will be surprised by the viewing figures tomorrow , unaware the reason is thousands will be honorary Peterborough fans for the evening.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Watching the match tonight made me think that Palace will no doubt be flirting with relegation this season.

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
Big deal!
I took a punt and it didn't pay off.
Them's the breaks.We were poor.Fact.
We are,however,better than you.

ah yes my friend you are at the moment but you still have not won a major trophy, been crowned champions of England unlike us... and you never will.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Big deal!
I took a punt and it didn't pay off.
Them's the breaks.We were poor.Fact.
We are,however,better than you.

No it didn't and now it's our turn. :laugh:

seagull.jpg

BirdPoop.jpg

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
ha ha , a point from Peterborough , hardly inspiring is it ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here