Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seaweed losers.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
If by 'pikey' you mean a hard working,SE London,working class born man who has always aspired to better himself and achieved it for himself and his family,then yes,I'm a pikey!
Happy now?

I appreciate it's a step up for you and your family but being a Big Issue seller is not really considered a great achievement.

Rohypnol indeed!
He he he.
Where would your lovelife be without it?

Same as yours - your sister.

Now I must apologise, but I have to leave now.

You have many others to choose from here, but I think the result will ultimately turn out then same

Attachments

• 1222980850_f6eb089333.jpg
    1222980850_f6eb089333.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 92

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
You seemed chuffed to f*** that you got a draw against the 'mighty' Scumwall!
For shame!
Don't you just wish that you were playing your bigger,better rivals?
The mighty CPFC?
You'll get the chance to see your betters on Monday.
Look and learn Weeds!

Come back when palace have got a major trophy win in their history, or any history for that matter. then again we might even settle for when you have worked out how to catch a train. Palace are and always have been a bunch of pointless Nigel's. Playing glad all over sums palace up - you are south london's version of north London's watford - you just exist, but nobody really gives a sh1t.

Come back when palace have got a major trophy win in their history, or any history for that matter. then again we might even settle for when you have worked out how to catch a train. Palace are and always have been a bunch of pointless Nigel's. Playing glad all over sums palace up - you are south london's version of north London's watford - you just exist, but nobody really gives a sh1t.

You've spouted all this bollox before!
Nobody there with you to feed you some new lines?
As I've said before,you are only famous for hating us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here