Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seaweed losers.

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
You've spouted all this bollox before!
Nobody there with you to feed you some new lines?
As I've said before,you are only famous for hating us.

come back when you know how to catch a train and have a major train ticket or better still go and get a rivalry with watford. You really are a bunch of trainspotters, now go get an unhealthy obsession with some other club.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Come back when palace have got a major trophy win in their history, or any history for that matter. then again we might even settle for when you have worked out how to catch a train. Palace are and always have been a bunch of pointless Nigel's. Playing glad all over sums palace up - you are south london's version of north London's watford - you just exist, but nobody really gives a sh1t.

Excuse me for butting in here but what exactly have Brighton won in their illustrious history then Jamie? Mate i would have a little think before posting mate just a friendly tip there fella!

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
Excuse me for butting in here but what exactly have Brighton won in their illustrious history then Jamie? Mate i would have a little think before posting mate just a friendly tip there fella!

Keep up - The Charity Shield - and when we won it we were crowned champions of England.. Now go and get obsessed with someone else - as i say, try charlton as they want you as a rival apparently

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Keep up - The Charity Shield - and when we won it we were crowned champions of England.. Now go and get obsessed with someone else - as i say, try charlton as they want you as a rival apparently

:lolol: Oh ok the charity shield must have passed me by. Yeah you are right i am off to be obsessed with someone else now, the mighty Brighton are way too hot for us!

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
This cyber cafe would appear to have a webcam.

fpsdoug.jpg

:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here