Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season tickets will sell out out in the next 24 hours.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
What limit have we set on season ticket sales, 19,000?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Rednob assured us we'd only get a max of 12k average gates next season incl season tickets, he'll be very disappointed with this news.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
What limit have we set on season ticket sales, 19,000?

15,500 + 2,900 1901s = 18,400. So with 200 left, that means the club have sold 18,200 season tickets so far. :ohmy:

They have kept back 900 for general sale and 1,000 for club use (complimentaries etc). I wonder whether they will make a few more available, but with the caveat that these season tickets can't be used to secure a cup ticket because of the 15% away availability?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Has sheebo ever made an easier £20?

Ben always had us down as a Huddersfield sized club. He seems to have got that wrong. :lolol:

East Staffs Gull

Jan 16, 2004
Birmingham and Austria
Not great news for the staff in the ticket office next season,

...................................................................unless they are given a ticket exchange system to look after.

generation x

its in the blood
Nov 24, 2007
I'm happy as we've got ours - but feel sorry for any true fans who can't stretch financially to a season ticket.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I would presume we have a late rush with the general sale lot?
Are people really surprised at this as im certainly not,if we had a 30k stadium im very confident we could sell out:thumbsup:

I think its ashame that only 900 are available on the day as floating fans make up for a large percentage of attendances for many clubs around the country:(

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
With only 900 tickets on general sale for home league games it will still take over an hour to get through on the phone :laugh:

...................................................................unless they are given a ticket exchange system to look after.[/QUOTE]

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
I see that only having 900 on sale is a huge positive for the club in terms of cashflow, they dont need to gamble on what ticket sales will be like. You gotta remember that they are normally times in the season when a team may lose/draw 2-3 games on the bounce which reduces floating tickets. I say bank the cash from all the season tickets and if things are looking good by Xmas look at filling in one of the corners.

doug7126

Apr 13, 2008
Aldershot
its going to be hard for me to watch albion at home now! i didnt get a season ticket as im in the army and might miss 6 months of the season. away games it is then!

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Do you call £ 40 pm a 'stretch' ?

I spent more than that on a couple of cheap pizzas and bottle of wine last night.

Lets not get into my wallet is bigger than yours argument. It really is difficult for some out there at the moment, a household with 2 people employed but one has lost the job say, or having a baby etc, these all make it perfectly acceptable reasons not to have a spare £40 a month, plus transport, plus a beer or 2 at the game!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here