Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

season tickets 2012-2013

Sorry but that comment clearly shows you are a WUM. If you have been a Albion fan for 35 years you will have seen entire seasons with far worse football than we showed at any stage this season.

Tbh, during 51 years of watching the Albion, I haven't seen many performances from a BHA team that compete with last night for sheer ineptitude and abjectivity.

Unbelievable - you must be suffering from long term memory loss.

Not at all. Tactically void, no real attacking intent whatsoever, regular surrendering of possession (again), generally woeful distribution.....................you might just expect a show like yesterday if the entire squad cost £50k or so but how much has the club spent on last night's team?? No caviats/excuses, we were absolute rubbish.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I see where AADs coming from. Our performance last night was for one night only as bad as some in gillingham. Yep, I'd say BHA or any team is capable of such horrendous 1 off performances. Not over 46 games perhaps but on occasion, yep, BHA are more than able to compete with the worst. Sadly like!

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Tbh, during 51 years of watching the Albion, I haven't seen many performances from a BHA team that compete with last night for sheer ineptitude and abjectivity.

I wasn't there but judging by the "just back from Watford" and "player rating" threads you're not alone

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Fishing trip, Besides there are far far worse grounds to get away from. At least it's nice to be stuck at the Amex for an hour. Imagine being stuck at Selhurst for a hour or so!

bring_zamora_home

Mar 16, 2011
my guess be lucky too sell 10,000.the honeymoon is well and truely over at the amex.the problems with the trains for midweek games.hardly any games at 3.00pm on a saturday.its a joke.why put in extra planning for seats.when the ground will over be half full.i have a season ticket and already thinking do i really want to bother in buying another for next season............

I have an idea for you why don't you just f*** off now and give your ticket to some of the people on the waiting list

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
A lot of the newby's will leave, unsurprisingly but i think we'll get a attendance of about 15000 a game next season

bassking

Mar 18, 2011
The Dollar Store
Me and my boy will be renewing next season regardless, just in case your sitting there having a grin at what you posted,through thick and thin PALARSE.

Jun 24, 2010
Goring
I don't care where we finish ... my season ticket is as good as renewed. My only dilemma is whether I stick to three, or go for five so I can bring more friends and family along. I'm loving it.

This. I've got 4 and want to have 6. But of luck some of the moaning wankers on here will fukc off back to arsenal and I'll buy their tickets. Muppets

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
The thing is you dont have to pay upfront to get a season ticket and thats a massive bonus. For me its either the Gym or BHA. I sit in West Upper so I get a workout walking those stairs week in week out:D:amex:

I will certainly be renewing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here