Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

season tickets 2012-2013

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Anyone who we "lose" as a result of a mid-table finish in The Championship wasn't going to stick around for long anyway. When you sign up to The Albion, you sign up to a rollercoaster ride, not a gently ascending balloon-ride.

This is the Albion, accept it, enjoy it, or get off the Gus Bus. Personally, I absolutely LOVE the ride, and would recommend it to anyone. It's NOT like following ManUre or Chelski, it's unpredictable, and THAT is why it's so much more entertaining.

Exactly. I sometimes wonder whether there must be another Brighton & Hove Albion which has won the European Cup five times or something, because that's what some people seem to think they're supporting.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Exactly. I sometimes wonder whether there must be another Brighton & Hove Albion which has won the European Cup five times or something, because that's what some people seem to think they're supporting.

Seriously though, can you imagine what it must be like at times on Nottingham Forest message boards. They HAVE been the best team in Europe in their past, and my lifetime, no wonder some managers have walked in there and taken down the pictures of the Clough teams, as that must just destroy them on a regular basis.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
brighton fc since i went to the 7-2 york city game in 1976 at the goldstone.and it was on motd that night.i was over pointing out about how hard life is with money getting harder to come by in this day and age.so playing out for season tickets will get harder for some people on here.and if the team is not playing there part on the pitch.then can you really see us selling 18,000 season tickets in the summer of 2012.

I call shenanigans, no Brighton fan refers to us as Brighton FC.

TonyTownersShorts

Jan 26, 2010
my guess be lucky too sell 10,000.the honeymoon is well and truely over at the amex.the problems with the trains for midweek games.hardly any games at 3.00pm on a saturday.its a joke.why put in extra planning for seats.when the ground will over be half full.i have a season ticket and already thinking do i really want to bother in buying another for next season............
Suppose this is your first season supporting the Albion - if that is your negative approach good riddance jog on matey

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
i wanted too walk out for the first time of the hull game.

Is that the game that at least one well-respected NSC poster thought was the best nil nil they'd ever seen? That was a fantastic game. If you 'wanted too walk out', it was for reasons of your own, rather than anything to do with the game itself.

TonyTownersShorts

Jan 26, 2010
Is that the game that at least one well-respected NSC poster thought was the best nil nil th ey'd ever seen? That was a fantastic game. If you 'wanted too walk out', it was for reasons of your own, rather than anything to do with the game itself.
Spot on great game could have gone either way really thought it was a good point earned

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
We will struggle to sell 10,000 tickets in League 1, because if we don't change the way we play that is where we are headed

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
been too more top games in my 35 years mate as a brighton fan.i wanted too walk out for the first time of the hull game.

Really? The first time EVER in 35 years that you have felt like walking out? What about losing at home to 9 man Walsall? What about when we were 5-0 down to Palace? What about the endlessly shit games at Withdean under Adams 2?

Given a choice of all of that, you plump for the most exciting 0-0 many fans have ever seen.

You utter, utter bellend.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I actually thought that Hull game was as good as we had performed in a while. As for original OP question I've far more faith and reckon we'll get similar numbers regardless of this season. I'm pretty critical of things going on at mo but in no way would I not renew -and I'm a JCB btw not one of the diehards

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Brilliant! I can think of about 100 games that were far worse than the Hull game. What made it so bad compared to say, losing 4-0 at home to Darlington that made you want to leave?

To true RHS but if yoU , i dont know but were say, a sad lonely person who's only chance of interacting with other people is to troll through forums spouting nonsense for atention then you would only remember the game you read about in the paper this morning, Obviously I am not aiming this or acusing anyone of this, It my Birthday next week I will be 35, I was born in 1976

Last edited:

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
my guess be lucky too sell 10,000.the honeymoon is well and truely over at the amex.the problems with the trains for midweek games.hardly any games at 3.00pm on a saturday.its a joke.why put in extra planning for seats.when the ground will over be half full.i have a season ticket and already thinking do i really want to bother in buying another for next season............

Of the 30 or more Sts I know, none have suggested dropping out next year, if anything I know more people who want to get Sts for next year that dont yet have one. Why would a short poor run change anyone but a morons mind?

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
4 points out of a possible 27....... Would you rather we kept playing they way we are?

Truthful answer....YES. I can't wait for Sunday.

OK we might be on a poor run of form, but this is still the best football at the club in years. We need the likes of Vecente back along with a fully fit Buckley and Reyes.

Back to the original question, if the thread starter wants to PM me I will take his seat for a relation.

Try getting behind the team this Sunday and supporting your beloved BRIGHTON F.C.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Think the biggest turn off will be if we dont have many 3pm Saturday kick offs.

A few fans are getting annoyed at it, but can you blame them. Some cant do midweek games, lots cant do away games, so to have to wait 12/13 weeks for a 3pm kick on a Saturday is a bit stupid.

The same happened with the cricket. Pretty much every home fixture didnt fall on a weekend, annoying a lot of fans who cant make it to the games in the week.

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
been too more top games in my 35 years mate as a brighton fan.i wanted too walk out for the first time of the hull game.

Sorry but that comment clearly shows you are a WUM. If you have been a Albion fan for 35 years you will have seen entire seasons with far worse football than we showed at any stage this season.

FWIW I think season tickets will be around the same level as this season, some will not renew but we will get some new ones

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here