Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

season tickets 2012-2013

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
The ONLY thing that will stop me with buying a season ticket is if they go up to a price I simply can't afford , no ifs , no buts (and even then I'll probably end up going to a lions share of the games)

why waste money.when its hard too come by nowdays.when the ground will be half empty.and be able too buy a ticket anyway.not about a bad run.FACT its all about the money we earn and the cost of living from day to day FACT..............

Great news, the queues for the bog and drinks will be smaller.

bukta 1976

Nov 2, 2011
west sussex
not a palace manky fan in any shape or form.just having my say.paid my season ticket of in full in march this year.sit in the weststand upper.all i am saying is the football is not been great.and a lot of fans will just get fed up.we so do need a plan B at times.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It all depends on where we finish and how we play. Get relegated and I doubt we'll sell out, finish the season strongly and stay up we'll sell out again. This is a fantastic league and once we have a squad that can hold it's own it will be (to use a horrible Americanisation) AWESOME.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
not a palace manky fan in any shape or form.just having my say.paid my season ticket of in full in march this year.sit in the weststand upper.all i am saying is the football is not been great.and a lot of fans will just get fed up.we so do need a plan B at times.
But the post before you said it had nothing to do with the football, but the so called FACTS as you clearly claimed where that no-one would have the money, Please make your mind up!

MACROBLUE

Jul 9, 2011
my guess be lucky too sell 10,000.the honeymoon is well and truely over at the amex.the problems with the trains for midweek games.hardly any games at 3.00pm on a saturday.its a joke.why put in extra planning for seats.when the ground will over be half full.i have a season ticket and already thinking do i really want to bother in buying another for next season............

With which club do your loyalties lie ?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
In the imortal words of David hasslehoff........ i'll be there.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Here's how I gauge things when we have a bad run.

I cast my mind back to a particularly grim Priestfield afternoon, watching a clueless Brighton side scrape a 0-0 with Halifax Town. We were homeless, broke, had a tiny "home" support, and it was raining.

We could lose every game for the rest of this season, sell CMS to Palace for £5.20 and start five years of engineering works on the Falmer line and things would still be a million times better than they were then.

Would I like better results? Yes. Am I worried? No.

Seaford by the sea

Sep 29, 2008
seaford
I think the OP has a point. If there isn't improvement in the transport situation many JCL's who are not as ardent as the majority that post here will seriously consider not renewing. I've already had some of my relatives suggesting they won't renew because of the time it takes to get away from the ground. What ever you may think about the value of those may choose to leave a little early or are less vocal they are contributing significant sums of money to our club.
The club need to start communicating about the improvements they should be considering to alleviate the problems at falmer station and park and ride buses especially for late kick offs.

bukta 1976

Nov 2, 2011
west sussex
brighton fc since i went to the 7-2 york city game in 1976 at the goldstone.and it was on motd that night.i was over pointing out about how hard life is with money getting harder to come by in this day and age.so playing out for season tickets will get harder for some people on here.and if the team is not playing there part on the pitch.then can you really see us selling 18,000 season tickets in the summer of 2012.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
win, lose, or draw, i love going to watch brighton, i know lots people who want a season ticket for next year.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
my guess be lucky too sell 10,000.the honeymoon is well and truely over at the amex.the problems with the trains for midweek games.hardly any games at 3.00pm on a saturday.its a joke.why put in extra planning for seats.when the ground will over be half full.i have a season ticket and already thinking do i really want to bother in buying another for next season............

Fine. Cheerio :wave:

10,000 true fans will make just as much noise as the 20,000 we've got at the moment. Plus there will be less queues for the trains, the pies and the loos. Everyone's a winner!

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Here's how I gauge things when we have a bad run.

I cast my mind back to a particularly grim Priestfield afternoon, watching a clueless Brighton side scrape a 0-0 with Halifax Town. We were homeless, broke, had a tiny "home" support, and it was raining.

We could lose every game for the rest of this season, sell CMS to Palace for £5.20 and start five years of engineering works on the Falmer line and things would still be a million times better than they were then.

Would I like better results? Yes. Am I worried? No.
Spot on Monkey Man, I totaly agree

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Fine. Cheerio :wave:

10,000 true fans will make just as much noise as the 20,000 we've got at the moment. Plus there will be less queues for the trains, the pies and the loos. Everyone's a winner!

This.

This will get rid of all the plastics and let true fans grab a season ticket. A true fan is someone who will follow their team through the bad times, as well as the good times. We are 11th in the Championship after only 15 games FFS.

I truelly do not know what some 'fans' are expecting from us this year. If we finish top 15 I will be very happy, If we finish top 6 I will have to pinch myself but wherever we finish, I will be back at the Amex next year, and the year after whatever division we are in. We are on a very bad run but that will end, we will start scoring goals and our injured players will get fitter. We were very lucky last year in terms of injuries, that luck has run out but it will come back.

I trust Gus, he is young and learning, and will only get better but this does not happen overnight. Where were we 18 months ago? We just need to remember where we were and where we are now. I know where I would rather be.

I am as gutted as the next 'real' fan when we do not win, but being negative is not going to make the team play any better. We ahve not played our best team yet due to injuries but it will happen, and I am sure there will be a fair few changes in January.

I feel better now. :tantrum:

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean

Well good, if you have that attitude perhaps the Albion are better off without you. Have you never heard of supporting your team through thick and thin? We have had a bad run of injuries and stepped up to a league with some class players, whilst we still have a team still finding their way in the Championship.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
been too more top games in my 35 years mate as a brighton fan.i wanted too walk out for the first time of the hull game.

You've been a fan for 35 years and the Hull City game was the first you've ever wanted to walk out of? I think all possible credibility to your post may have been lost here! :lolol:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Anyone who we "lose" as a result of a mid-table finish in The Championship wasn't going to stick around for long anyway. When you sign up to The Albion, you sign up to a rollercoaster ride, not a gently ascending balloon-ride.

This is the Albion, accept it, enjoy it, or get off the Gus Bus. Personally, I absolutely LOVE the ride, and would recommend it to anyone. It's NOT like following ManUre or Chelski, it's unpredictable, and THAT is why it's so much more entertaining.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here