Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

season tickets 2012-2013

bukta 1976

Nov 2, 2011
west sussex
my guess be lucky too sell 10,000.the honeymoon is well and truely over at the amex.the problems with the trains for midweek games.hardly any games at 3.00pm on a saturday.its a joke.why put in extra planning for seats.when the ground will over be half full.i have a season ticket and already thinking do i really want to bother in buying another for next season............

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Nonsense. When we start winning again, people will soon forget about the transport issues.

Mind you, at least you won't have a Palace mong bouncing this ridiculous post in a few months time for simply gauging the mood AT THE TIME.

my guess be lucky too sell 10,000.the honeymoon is well and truely over at the amex.the problems with the trains for midweek games.hardly any games at 3.00pm on a saturday.its a joke.why put in extra planning for seats.when the ground will over be half full.i have a season ticket and already thinking do i really want to bother in buying another for next season............
i think this will help the atmo,get rid of the moaners and the vocal fans will have more chance to get together,could be the rise of the ultras!:moo:

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Utter rubbish. I know lots of JCLs who are LOVING the AMEX experience, and that hasn't changed with the last few results.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Why do people continue to fall for these wind-up accounts? Look at the sign-up date. Look at the post count. It's a Palace fan or similar. On the BBS new posters don't automatically get to post on the board until Mods have okayed the content - couldn't we have a similar system in place here or would it be too time consuming?

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

I shall be renewing mine regardless

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
I don't care where we finish ... my season ticket is as good as renewed. My only dilemma is whether I stick to three, or go for five so I can bring more friends and family along. I'm loving it.

bukta 1976

Nov 2, 2011
west sussex
been a brighton fan since a lot of you on here where born.have not been on nsc for years.as the kids on here don't know what they are talking about.so cheeky monkey get your facts right.the football has got worse over the last nine games.the midfield is no way strong enough for this league.and as for the back four playing it along the back at times just waste the time the ball is in play.need too work and move the ball quicker around the pitch.yes teams no how too play us now.we need a plan B.............

bukta 1976

Nov 2, 2011
west sussex
Why do people continue to fall for these wind-up accounts? Look at the sign-up date. Look at the post count. It's a Palace fan or similar. On the BBS new posters don't automatically get to post on the board until Mods have okayed the content - couldn't we have a similar system in place here or would it be too time consuming?

been too more top games in my 35 years mate as a brighton fan.i wanted too walk out for the first time of the hull game.

bukta 1976

Nov 2, 2011
west sussex
why waste money.when its hard too come by nowdays.when the ground will be half empty.and be able too buy a ticket anyway.not about a bad run.FACT its all about the money we earn and the cost of living from day to day FACT..............

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
NSC is best avoided at the moment methinks

That sounds about right.

We win a few games = champoins, best thing ever, going to win every game

Have a bad run = boooooo, getting relegated, gus is shit, not going to games any more, going to lose every game

So we're a bit shit at the moment, as Gus would say "tha fubul". We're not going to win every game, and we're not going to lose every game either, get over it.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
been a brighton fan since a lot of you on here where born.have not been on nsc for years.as the kids on here don't know what they are talking about.so cheeky monkey get your facts right.the football has got worse over the last nine games.the midfield is no way strong enough for this league.and as for the back four playing it along the back at times just waste the time the ball is in play.need too work and move the ball quicker around the pitch.yes teams no how too play us now.we need a plan B.............

Can the Mods please ban this Palace muppet. If ever there was a case for an Away Fans End this is it!

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
why waste money.when its hard too come by nowdays.when the ground will be half empty.and be able too buy a ticket anyway.not about a bad run.FACT its all about the money we earn and the cost of living from day to day FACT..............
I have followed the Albion since a small boy and seen some shit, this is one of the best times to be a fan, al be it that results have not been great in last few weeks, I have never thought watching has been a waste of money and you you think it is you are obviously a JCL and if you dont come back then it will be no great loss, or are you a Palarse fan and when you say "we" you mean the soap dodging giro raping residents of Croydon?

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
That sounds about right.

We win a few games = champoins, best thing ever, going to win every game

Have a bad run = boooooo, getting relegated, gus is shit, not going to games any more, going to lose every game

So we're a bit shit at the moment, as Gus would say "tha fubul". We're not going to win every game, and we're not going to lose every game either, get over it.

This thread is no doubt a complete fishing trip by a Palace fan, but there's just so much crap on here at the moment and it's not helped by Return of the Rev insisting on doing his wind ups as well, just stirs even more negativity and bitching.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face

Never listen to anyone who doesn't use the space bar after a full stop. Gene pool problems.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here