Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Season Ticket Renewals - Family Stand moved from E1G to E1H!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
With a special premium payment to cover the cost of the extra stewarding required to handle the flask though you will get a free complimentary biscuit each match (choice of custard cream or nice).

No digestives, #BARBEROUT

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
It’s all been done by stealth from the start. Renewing 3/4 of the way through a season, not knowing what division they will be in and holding fans to ransom if they want their existing seat. It really is disgraceful treatment of a fan base that has seen the club through very difficult times. They have turned over all the old loyal staff in the time they have been at the Amex and are rapidly looking to turn over the fans that got them there hiding behind the label of being a community club.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Just received my renewal packs. Kicked out of E1G and moved over to E1H, not at all happy with that. Move kids closer to the away fans, who thought this was a good idea? The reasons they give for moving in their covering letter are nothing other than embarrassing, this is a blatant money grab.
Agreed. So disgustingly wrong that the money we all pay for Sky TV has gone into the pockets of already obscenely overpaid players - forcing the likes of Barber to squeeze us ever harder from the other end.

Only possible because too many people have swallowed so called free market economics that the privileged and powerful minority hide behind to justify inequality.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
There aren't as many sitting areas as you may think, especially if you wish to keep dry!

Think the full stop after the sitting is a mistake and that the poster us trying to say "sitting in the ESU" is too expensive, rather than they intend to sit down in the NS.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Think the full stop after the sitting is a mistake and that the poster us trying to say "sitting in the ESU" is too expensive, rather than they intend to sit down in the NS.

Ah, that makes more sense.

schmunk

Centrist Dad
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
S1A is now blank when previously it was Zone A. What's this space for? More corporate or day trippers?

Hot tub.

usa_today_9493503.jpg

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Absolute hogwash.

Many long standing fans in that area, a substantial amount of which attend most/all away matches.

I think the question referred to the blocks that are usually in the away allocation rather than the SW corner itself. Supporters who “attend most/all away matches” wouldn’t be buying match by match tickets in the South stand, as they would need to also have a season ticket.

As for the blocks at the South end of the East stand, I certainly remember being surprised at how close the Cardiff fans were to us in E1F when they visited. I think that particular “experiment” only lasted a few games at the start of one season.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
S1A is now blank when previously it was Zone A. What's this space for? More corporate or day trippers?

Day tickets I imagine. Then can also be used as extra segregation when needed or for away fans for cup matches.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here