Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ticket prices

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Season ticket prices for next season are the same as this season, plus the travel charge. This is £30 for Adults, £15 for Under 10s, not sure about Under 18s or Seniors. These prices are here : http://www.seagulls.co.uk/staticFiles/a6/64/0,,10433~156838,00.pdf

ESU is the same price as Zone D in this link i.e. £575 with the travel for an Adult. All ESU seats are this price.

Family stand is sold out. There is availability in other parts of the ground but you just need to see what's going when you have your appointment.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
WSU Wings - £425. Best value for money in the whole ground. Amazing view, and have got the very closest seats to centre before the price goes to £490. Lovely stuff.

SeagullBT

Sep 7, 2011
Some of those prices are crazy high and I can't see how anyone sees that as great value. You can pick up season tickets in the Premier League less than £300 - I know there is an extra 4 games and they tend to be more northern based clubs but seriously, nearly £600 for 2nd division football?

I don't know, everyone is some desperate to secure/keep their precious seat while things are great the Club can charge whatever they want. Reminds me of the fuel panic a few weeks back, everyone was just too desperate to have a full tank they stopped moaning about the prices shooting up the week before.

But I can't knock anybody that buys a Season Ticket. You are the ones funding the new stadium, helping improve the squad so fair play. Maybe I am totally wrong but it just seems like a lot of money.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Some of those prices are crazy high and I can't see how anyone sees that as great value. You can pick up season tickets in the Premier League less than £300 - I know there is an extra 4 games and they tend to be more northern based clubs but seriously, nearly £600 for 2nd division football?

I don't know, everyone is some desperate to secure/keep their precious seat while things are great the Club can charge whatever they want. Reminds me of the fuel panic a few weeks back, everyone was just too desperate to have a full tank they stopped moaning about the prices shooting up the week before.

But I can't knock anybody that buys a Season Ticket. You are the ones funding the new stadium, helping improve the squad so fair play. Maybe I am totally wrong but it just seems like a lot of money.

£600 is cheap, and so are you

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
A lot of money???? ....my ticket works out £18 a game. WSU brilliant view and excellent value.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Some of those prices are crazy high and I can't see how anyone sees that as great value. You can pick up season tickets in the Premier League less than £300 - I know there is an extra 4 games and they tend to be more northern based clubs but seriously, nearly £600 for 2nd division football?.

But it's not £600 is it?

£395 North Stand Zone A
£395 WSU Zone A
£460 WSU Zone B
£495 WSU Zone C
£545 WSL Zone D
£595 WSL Zone E

None of them are £600, and the majority of them are under £500. On top of that you get subsidised travel for £30.

If you want to pay £595 you are getting the best seats in the house, and that is the same at any (comparable) ground in the country.

SeagullBT

Sep 7, 2011
But it's not £600 is it?

£395 North Stand Zone A
£395 WSU Zone A
£460 WSU Zone B
£495 WSU Zone C
£545 WSL Zone D
£595 WSL Zone E

None of them are £600, and the majority of them are under £500. On top of that you get subsidised travel for £30.

If you want to pay £595 you are getting the best seats in the house, and that is the same at any (comparable) ground in the country.

£595 - £600, come off it. £295 - Holte End, Villa Park.

bristo

Apr 8, 2010
East Preston
For 2nd division football? You keep paying it pal, fill up your car on route to the 'stadium' as well.

2nd div football in this country is like 1st div in every other apart from a couple of big name teams. By the way any thoughts on my post on page 2 re row A ESU?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
£595 - £600, come off it. £295 - Holte End, Villa Park.

Are they f***, Holte End is £480 - £520 unless you want to sit in the extreme wings refered to on their site as 'value' seats = shit view seats, bought only by JCLs when Man U come to play.

£345 last season at Wigan, so called best seats in the house.

Like I said, comparable grounds.

SeagullBT

Sep 7, 2011

2nd div football in this country is like 1st div in every other apart from a couple of big name teams. By the way any thoughts on my post on page 2 re row A ESU?

I'm not sure what part of your post you mean but the row A to B comparison? How can anyone in row B know what is better; they've just barely started the work. I would guess row B peeps are jealous of row A? ;)

But, as I said fair play to anyone that buys a Season Ticket at those prices. You'll have a great view but there isn't a bad view anywhere at the Amex. I just think English football on a whole is a blooming rip off. When will it stop? It won't. I probably am cheap but that's probably why I have been across the world once and nearly paid off my house (I'm 29).

SeagullBT

Sep 7, 2011
Are they f***, Holte End is £480 - £520 unless you want to sit in the extreme wings refered to on their site as 'value' seats = shit view seats, bought only by JCLs when Man U come to play.

Like I said, comparable grounds.

I sit in Holte Lower and the views are far, far from shit. What was like when you sat there? I don't think Villa have JCL's and spend anytime obsessing about them like Brighton. Sure, you get a little pop for when Man Yoo and Liverpool turn up but that is the same with Brighton v Liverpool earlier this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here