Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ticket prices

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Shit that's expensive That's £25 per match, considering the price of the wings in the wsu, and the North!
The club say they aren't increasing the ST prices, but it seems to me they have increased the price of the ESU compared to the rest of the stadium.

But you can't really compare the prices in different stands, especially a stand that's not even there yet.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Back Centre of the South Stand will surely be a popular place? Guess it'll be the same price as the North. Hope it's not left as the area designated for the match by match tickets rather than season tickets. Need that stand as full as possible every game and with people willing to sing. Will be one of the best views in the ground though. Nice height and the majestic West Stand in the background - perfect

I hope the South is for sale or the southwest corner. I have a feeling the ESU might not suit me. As one of the most expensive areas, I can't see it being too loud or have much singing and shouting about it. I go as much for atmosphere as views. I think there isn't a bad view anywhere at the Amex, so that doesn't bother me.
My reason for getting a ST is a financial one.
I was paying £30 match by match, but was hoping to get in an area that was around £20-22 per match with a ST. As I can only get to half of all matches. I have mates that will buy my ticket off me at around £20, bringing my total spen for a season well below match by match.
At £25 per match and what might be a family stand atmos, I might give it a miss. Oh and sun in your eyes!

Does anyone know if they are selling any other areas?

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
But you can't really compare the prices in different stands, especially a stand that's not even there yet.

Personally I would have thought the prices in ESU (central) should be the same prices as WSU (central) ie for an Adult £490.00 for next season, inc. travel?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
WSU Centre back row - £490

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Personally I would have thought the prices in ESU (central) should be the same prices as WSU (central) ie for an Adult £490.00 for next season, inc. travel?

However the ESU won't be as high up as the WSU so it is more comparable to the more expensive 1901 section in terms of views.

Usually the higher you go up, the further away from the action you are and the lower the price becomes which probably also helps to explain why the WSU is about £85 per season cheaper than the ESU

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Back Centre of the South Stand will surely be a popular place? Guess it'll be the same price as the North. Hope it's not left as the area designated for the match by match tickets rather than season tickets. Need that stand as full as possible every game and with people willing to sing

South stand, south stand give us a song, south stand - give us a song!
Looking forward to getting the Albion noise pinging around the ground :amex:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I hope the South is for sale or the southwest corner. I have a feeling the ESU might not suit me. As one of the most expensive areas, I can't see it being too loud or have much singing and shouting about it. I go as much for atmosphere as views. I think there isn't a bad view anywhere at the Amex, so that doesn't bother me.
My reason for getting a ST is a financial one.
I was paying £30 match by match, but was hoping to get in an area that was around £20-22 per match with a ST. As I can only get to half of all matches. I have mates that will buy my ticket off me at around £20, bringing my total spen for a season well below match by match.
At £25 per match and what might be a family stand atmos, I might give it a miss. Oh and sun in your eyes!

Does anyone know if they are selling any other areas?

NS is £425 next season (increased by the £30 travel) which is £18 per game.

Somebody has posted on another thread they have got a new NS ST for next season

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009

The ESU is lower about the same level as 1901 tier on the west stand and hence a much better view in comparison to the top of WSU and higher prices as a result.

The top of the ESU is about the same level as the top of the 1901 stand.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
How favourably does twenty five notes for the ESU compare to the £30 odd we all spent for the pleasure of an evening in the Arthur Waite Stand at Selhurst, do we think?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
...or £30 for the Milton End at Fratton Park?

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
How favourably does twenty five notes for the ESU compare to the £30 odd we all spent for the pleasure of an evening in the Arthur Waite Stand at Selhurst, do we think?

Very true. Or £32.00 at West Ham, or whatever it was at Ipswich.

£25.00 per match (incl travel) is a bargain.

Even better value is WSU at £21.30 incl travel.

I wonder what the club will charge away fans next season, bearing in mind they will include travel?

bristo

Apr 8, 2010
East Preston
I've just bought ESU ST for £575. Row A level with penalty box where we'll be getting our penalties second half. A couple of people have mentioned row B is great. Have I made a mistake with row A that I can't fathom out? Also, didn't realise about the travel incl. bit. Is it the same deal as Withdean tickets? ie I only need to buy a train ticket to Shoreham because that knocks off a few quid a game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here