Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ticket prices

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Can someone tell me what the prices are for each stand etc, got some friends who've asked as they've got their stadium tour in 2 weeks,
I ain't got a clue cause I just pay DD for my north stand ticket like last season.

Cheers all

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Can someone tell me what the prices are for each stand etc, got some friends who've asked as they've got their stadium tour in 2 weeks,
I ain't got a clue cause I just pay DD for my north stand ticket like last season.

Cheers all

My North tickets were £430 & read on another thread that the esu was £575, not sure about the other stands

Gary Gurr

Nov 13, 2011
Eastbourne

Cheers all

WSL Central Block G £625 inc £30 travel levy.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Just out of interest whats the stadium tour got to do with the price of each stand?

Don't know if it's a proper tour, they're just invited to come to the stadium to choose their seats.
Pretty similar stuff to us lot last year I'd of thought

MACROBLUE

Jul 9, 2011
Surely there ought to be a seating plan to look at for the new seats with the prices attached. All seems a bit secretive to me. A seating plan must be in place for all the new seats going in for the new season.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
so west stand upper is nearly £100 cheaper than east upper and west stand lower is more expensive again? ???

Do concessions vary that much too?

brightoon

Jun 13, 2011
moving out of family stand into ESU - £575 for adult and £272 for ages 10-18. They said this would be £47 per month direct debit for adult and £23.95 for the kids. Dont mind the extra for the adult but a bit hacked off about the kids increase going from £9.50 in the family stand to nearly £24 but wanted to get another seat in our group and nothing available in family stand so had to move. Still we got row B so quite chuffed with that.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I asked club today,& was told ESU would probably be £575. Not sure about other stands.

Yes, ESU is the same price whether wings or centre. Not sure quite why they decided that, obviously better being over the half-way line.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Shit that's expensive That's £25 per match, considering the price of the wings in the wsu, and the North!
The club say they aren't increasing the ST prices, but it seems to me they have in creased the price of the ESU compared to the rest of the stadium. Can you buy anywhere else? South stand?

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Back Centre of the South Stand will surely be a popular place? Guess it'll be the same price as the North. Hope it's not left as the area designated for the match by match tickets rather than season tickets. Need that stand as full as possible every game and with people willing to sing

Shit that's expensive That's £25 per match, considering the price of the wings in the wsu, and the North!
The club say they aren't increasing the ST prices, but it seems to me they have in creased the price of the ESU compared to the rest of the stadium. Can you buy anywhere else? South stand?

Will be one of the best views in the ground though. Nice height and the majestic West Stand in the background - perfect

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
The ESU seats will be the best in the ground, the top of ESU will be roughly in line with the west stand second tier 1901 seats and therefore you're getting the same or better view than 1901 for a fraction of the price.

I'm tempted but I like the people I sit near and judging from here that's definitely a rarity.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here