Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Ticket prices cut & revised Membership scheme

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
BIRCHYBOY27 said:
Ok if you run the club what would you do? Tell me a system that could please everyone?

Gold membership - free for season holders, or for a fee (£30 or whatever) for anyone else.

If more Gold members than tickets for AWAY games, tickets are drawn by ballot (or first come, first served).

If more tickets that Gold members, remainder offered to AMS members.

Sorted. Or would have been. :angry:

BIRCHYBOY27 said:
If its not about the money then i think you are being very petty, its not fair syndrome. We all support the same team im not bothered about who gets what first bit childish i think.

Yes, yes, we know you're a season ticket holder, and therefore in the queue for AWAY tickets, and therefore happy.

This probably isn't the thread for you, to be honest.

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Wozza said:
Gold membership - free for season holders, or for a fee (£30 or whatever) for anyone else.

If more Gold members than tickets for AWAY games, tickets are drawn by ballot (or first come, first served).

I agree with Wozza here this would have been sensible as it would keep everyone happy and give those willing to shell out 30 quid mor eof an incentive to do so whilst still giving season ticket holders priority.

BIRCHYBOY27

Nov 25, 2005
brighton
Wozza said:

Seems fair being drawn by ballot but you would have to have a cap on how many you can apply for i.e when i send an application in it its for 6 tickets, but them someone could get 50.

Also do stewards and organised coaches get priority or would they have to go in the ballot as well.

I think its a good idea. Why not apply to be chairman.

Lets face it we probably wont get any further than round 1 in the cup and most games will be pay on the day.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
No cap needed for ballots, but if some miss out, they all miss out - bit of a gamble.

Priority for stewards? Sure. Coach users? Er, no.

Me, chairman? Don't have the money, and FAR too much common sense. Thanks anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here