Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ticket holders that didn't bother buying tickets for yesterday

Stu1

Sep 21, 2004
Leeds
All these threads Piss me off severely because people who have paid out hundreds don't pay out more they shouldn't get a cup ticket

Many season ticket holders don't live around the corner from the ground and therefore can not get to every game and can't afford to travel and buy tickets for every cup game, every big club have travelling fans to home games. By the way I'll being going to the Wrexham replay but didn't go to the home game

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
If we field the development squad at Wrexham and win should Gus field them again against Newcastle as the first teamobviously wouldnt have earned the right to play

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
How do we go about nominating a ban?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If we get through to the next round , Newcastle could ask for their 15% entitlement which will mean there'll be virtually no matchday tickets for Brighton fans. STH's will get priority and the JCL booboys from yesterday wont get a look in.

Here's Johnny!

All work and no play.....
Nov 27, 2008
Worthing
If we beat Wrexham should they still be allowed first refusal on their seats for Newcastle? I say no as if they could'nt be bothered to go yesterday tough . Let them join teh ticket binfest.

Won't happen though. I may buy mine using my season ticket then not turn up and there is nothing you can do but moan and whine.
And nope I didnt go yesterday either.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
If we beat Wrexham should they still be allowed first refusal on their seats for Newcastle? I say no as if they could'nt be bothered to go yesterday tough . Let them join teh ticket binfest.
I didn't buy my 2 seats in the north because I fancied a change and bought tickets in the east. So just because they didn't buy their normal seats doesn't mean they were not at the game!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
1901 tickets looking more and more a bargain this season when you consider that every 1st team home game is included in the cost - Gillingham, Wrexham, Sunderland, Liverpool and possibly Newcastle and maybe I've missed one or two?

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
I didnt like that poster rating thing we had in the summer, but lately I wish they'd bring it back, so twats that want to start stupid threads, get a lot of red dots next to their name..... brand them..... like leppers

Sep 1, 2010
Rubbish idea. Lots of different reasons why people did not go yesterday as with any game other than 'Could not be bothered'. I have missed last 3 home games, 2 of them due to illness so that is a shit attitude

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
1901 tickets looking more and more a bargain this season when you consider that every 1st team home game is included in the cost - Gillingham, Wrexham, Sunderland, Liverpool and possibly Newcastle and maybe I've missed one or two?

Did 1901ers get the Spurs friendly as a freebie as well ?

seggers

Nov 10, 2009
Worthing

They Bought a season ticket and with that comes perks so yes... you fool.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
look who started the thread,thats allyou need to know,dont take the bait

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here