Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ticket holders that didn't bother buying tickets for yesterday

MACROBLUE

Jul 9, 2011
If we beat Wrexham should they still be allowed first refusal on their seats for Newcastle? I say no as if they could'nt be bothered to go yesterday tough . Let them join teh ticket binfest.
Like to know where your brain is ... Its certainly not in the normal place!!!

SICKASAGULL

Aug 26, 2007
I had no interest in watching a second division side playing a weakened Albion,however if we do qualify to play Newcastle i shall certainally attend,buying a ST gives you that choice,end of story.

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
If we beat Wrexham should they still be allowed first refusal on their seats for Newcastle? I say no as if they could'nt be bothered to go yesterday tough . Let them join teh ticket binfest.

yep, that is fair... I had to go to work and was gutted not to make this game, on top of that lets have me punished and not be allowed a ticket for Newcastle after paying loads to a season ticket!

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove

I didn't go yesterday but if we play Newcastle I will be going na na na na na ..........

JCL

Better, Stronger, Faster
Jul 2, 2011
East of Eastbourne
I see that Boring Bull hasn't replied yet... what a pointless post and obviously aimed at winding people up.... :moo:

What a naughty little boy you are! :wrong:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You are dead right. £1,440 per annum, plus armrests & complimentary coffee thrown in. Add the £1,175 initial lump sum, and £360 for Bennetts Field parking, and it looks better and better value.

Free parking as it happens, never any milk for the coffee at half time either but I still consider it money well spent. £28 a week makes it sound better than £1440 :smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here