Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ticket countdown.

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
117 left

Interesting that yesterdays email from the club re bruno stated ''less than 800''..indicating more than the figures quoted here

This ties in with what a few of us have been saying: the ticket offices (phone, Queens Road and Stadium) are all likely to have tickets available exclusively to them, so the online availability is not the full picture.

I think I have figured where some of the extra are. It's block S1H.

Basically, in the event of a 15%er cup game, the divide will go down in the middle of S1H. The online ticket sales thingy isn't clever enough to offer just half of a block. This could account for over 300 of the said available 800. We already know about the 120 in the SW corner. We also know there are a few in the family stand (which they are considering shuffling bums for to make pair available, so they can be sold). I guess there are also a splattering of singles elsewhere.

Not fact, but an educated guess from someone who is very sensible!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I think I have figured where some of the extra are. It's block S1H.

Basically, in the event of a 15%er cup game, the divide will go down in the middle of S1H. The online ticket sales thingy isn't clever enough to offer just half of a block. This could account for over 300 of the said available 800. We already know about the 120 in the SW corner. We also know there are a few in the family stand (which they are considering shuffling bums for to make pair available, so they can be sold). I guess there are also a splattering of singles elsewhere.

Not fact, but an educated guess from someone who is very sensible!

Wouldn't they just set up the whole block and treat half as sold so they would be unavailable

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
So how many have we sold then?
And are we really 10th in the country?
And if so, who is above/below us?

Wouldn't they just set up the whole block and treat half as sold so they would be unavailable

No - The precedent is block C in the East stand. Half of this is the family stand. The other half is normal. It's a club rule that the family stand is not sold online, but when there has been a sale for all stands (cup games) block C is never offered and only sold over the phone.

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
9 above us are
Man Utd
Chelsea
Spurs
Everton
Arsenal
Newcastle
Sunderland
Liverpool
Man City

Stoke, Villa and Norwich all aiming to sell around 21-22k only other club that might have more is West ham but no figures from them yet

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
9 above us are
Man Utd
Chelsea
Spurs
Everton
Arsenal
Newcastle
Sunderland
Liverpool
Man City

Stoke, Villa and Norwich all aiming to sell around 21-22k only other club that might have more is West ham but no figures from them yet

Not sure Everton are above us. Thought I saw them quoting 22,000 somewhere???

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I am very sad, and counted for the first time...... 104.

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
In fact Everton's club site quoting 21,000 ( as a new landmark ) as of late May.

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
As much as I appreciate the excitement about this issue, this thread is a little bit pointless as seemingly is not accurate.

BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC (25/6/12 late pm)
Less than 800 #BHAFC season tickets left for new season. Hurry if you want yours as tickets still going very fast. Don't leave it too late!

Surely that's the most accurate assessment of where we're actually at?

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
9 above us are
Man Utd
Chelsea
Spurs
Everton
Arsenal
Newcastle
Sunderland
Liverpool
Man City

I know we're in a period where so much is happening it's easy to become a bit immune to signs of our development, but for me this is the most incredible fact I've heard about the Albion. 10th in the ENTIRE league? Amazing. Just amazing.

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
ok we are up to 8th if everton have only sold 21k they had predicted 24-26,000 a couple of months ago !

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Less than 100 on-line! :albion2::amex::bowdown::):smile::clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here