Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls V Stoke AUDIO ONLY Live at Smugglers Brighton

seagullsmugglers

Feb 16, 2011
Just wanted to let all you fellow Albion fans know that we will be showing the match on Saturday at The Smugglers, 10 Ship St, Brighton.

The game will be shown on our massive 7 foot projector and our 50" TVs!! Plus great drinks and food. :)

Hope to see you there, arrive early to get a seat!!

We're going up to win the cup from Sussex by the Sea!! :amex:

seagullsmugglers

Feb 16, 2011
Sorry mate, not trying to cash in, just wanted to let people know it was on.

I've been following Brighton for years, a lot of my family are season ticket holders and thats how I remember the song being sung in the Goldstone when I was a kid.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Jeeeze people are given useful information and still use the occassion for cyancism and argument!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Any pubs in Crawley showing it?

Bulldog

Sep 25, 2010
Thanks Smuggler, I cant get to the match but i will be able to get to your pub.

And there is nothing wrong with a little harmless promotion when others (me) get something out of it as well.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Just wanted to let all you fellow Albion fans know that we will be showing the match on Saturday at The Smugglers, 10 Ship St, Brighton.

The game will be shown on our massive 7 foot projector and our 50" TVs!! Plus great drinks and food. :)

Hope to see you there, arrive early to get a seat!!

We're going up to win the cup from Sussex by the Sea!! :amex:

Good news. Just to let you know, just went on your site and it was stating that you were showing the Brighton Plymouth game as well, you're aware this is no longer on Sky correct?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Just a heads up here...

Venues so far known
Smugglers in Brighton
Warwick in Worthing
Sports Cafe, Piccadilly Circus

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
You've still got it wrong, it's "going up AND WE'LL win the Cup", not 'to win the Cup'. And for the first time ever that song could come true this season!

i don't know anybody who sings it this way - always thought it was 'to win the cup' and always sang it that way.

personally wish we'd sing 'you can tell them all that we'll stand or fall...' - good to hear people given the full lyrics an airing recently - hats off. it's a great song and the fact is has the line 'Now let your hearts be gay' is frankly hilarious

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Just a heads up here...

Venues so far known
Smugglers in Brighton
Warwick in Worthing
Sports Cafe, Piccadilly Circus

Anyone know of a pub where it might be on in the Eastbourne area?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here