Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls in Wales

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
nail-Z-gull said:
Sadley Broke is NORTH Bristol as well, so you're right near the bridge. (also Bristol Rovers territory)

(I've made it a sticky)

Thank you nail-z-gull, very much appreciated mate :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

And everyone will be welcome to join this small.......BUT ELITE group :D :D

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
Franks Wild Years said:
Spoke to Bozza the other day about a Seagulls Over Bristol meet up. It could be arranged. We could throw things at the Welshies across the river.

You wont win frank........were gonna get leon on our side mate !!! :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
What i would like to do is...........leave this thread here for a few days, say until the start of next week sometime, that will give the majority a chance to see it, then i will start contacting people who have shown an interest in forming some sort of Western Group, (name to be decided) and then as i said, hopefully we can either meet up a couple / few times a year for a good :drink: and also, which is more important, maybe help each other in getting to games, lifts etc etc, .... lets see whos interested in the near future, i for one, would love to meet up with some of you guys, its always nice to put a face to a name (well sometime it is :lolol: :lolol: ) ......... so lets see how it goes :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
recognition we have our own little suport(ers) group.
thanks lads.
now a win on saturday will go down nicely :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

chesterseagull

Mar 1, 2005
Work it out
Live in North Wales Hawarden 1 mile into the principality...miles from south wales though!!! Interesting to hear of an albion fan in the loggerheads Mold as this is only up the road.

Any more North Wales Seagulls??

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
nail-Z-gull said:
Sadley Broke is NORTH Bristol as well, so you're right near the bridge. (also Bristol Rovers territory)

Errrr thanks for that. Would you like to tell me where the nearest Tesco is too? :jester:

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
theweasel said:
Got family in Pontypridd and Neath all seagulls fans !

my brother lives in rhos which is near to pontadawe/neath
alas he is a pompey fan :nono:

After our Millenium stadium win, I met an absolutely stunning Albion fan, looking great in her Albion top and I believe great figure hugging shorts, and wearing shades.

Unfortunately, I had to catch the last train out back to London, she lived I believe in north Wales, possibly at College at "Aberwwithskith".

You should look out for her. Though she didn't make any impressions on me.

:wave:

LC

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
nail-Z-gull said:
Bradley Stoke Centre
Bradley Stoke
Avon
BS32 8EF

Sorry, I think you'll find it's at:

Bradley Pavs
Pear Tree Road
Avon
BS32 0BQ

Therefore I can but surmise that Bradley Stoke is not in North Bristol, it is not near the bridge and it is not in Bristol Rovers territory. Shame.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
Lord Bracknell said:
Why don't you call yourselves the OVER THE BRIDGE EXILES ?

:lolol:

We now have royalty joining in on our elite group :lolol: ........and i notice that everyones sharing there knowledge and information amongst one another already !!! (tescos in bradley stoke :lolol: :lolol: )

Actually.........i quite like the sound of "OVER THE BRIDGE EXILES" :clap2: :clap2: what do you all think ? any other suggestions (no need for rude ones please ! :lolol: :p :lolol: )

hitony said:
... i notice that everyones sharing there knowledge and information amongst one another already

Actually.........i quite like the sound of "OVER THE BRIDGE EXILES"
... what do you all think ? any other suggestions (no need for rude ones please !

Shall I come clean?

I guess I have to make allowances for the fact that some Seagulls in Wales might not share my own footballing history.

Over the Bridge Exiles

:p

Lord Bracknell said:
Shall I come clean?

I guess I have to make allowances for the fact that some Seagulls in Wales might not share my own footballing history.

Over the Bridge Exiles

:p

Burning is the only humane solution

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here