Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls in Wales

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
London Calling said:
Burning is the only humane solution

dont you think that as he came clean about it, maybe just a public stoning would suffice ?? :lolol: :lolol:

( i have actually been to see Newport County play, was quite a few years ago)

rrruss

Wandering Seagull
Gwylanod Cymru (he Welsh Seagulls)

Tony

If you go to this page you will find a list of Seagulls in South Wales from when I was trying to do the same. Obviously, Trish and I are no longer there!

Seagulls Over South America anyone?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
Re: Gwylanod Cymru (he Welsh Seagulls)

rrruss said:
Tony

If you go to this page you will find a list of Seagulls in South Wales from when I was trying to do the same. Obviously, Trish and I are no longer there!

Seagulls Over South America anyone?

Thanks Russ, you will be back though wont you ? give mine and rose's regards to Trish, i was in the old castle last night as well, did look around for you, then realised you were a few miles away :lolol:

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
London Calling said:
After our Millenium stadium win, I met an absolutely stunning Albion fan, looking great in her Albion top and I believe great figure hugging shorts, and wearing shades.

Unfortunately, I had to catch the last train out back to London, she lived I believe in north Wales, possibly at College at "Aberwwithskith".

You should look out for her. Though she didn't make any impressions on me.

:wave:

LC

I will most definitely be doing so!

GermanShepherd

Oct 17, 2005
Cardiff City
North Stand Nutter said:
I live in Wales, in a small village called Llangenny (near Abergavenny). I run the pub in the village 'The Dragons Head', we moved here from Brighton in 1992. I share lifts to matches with a friend who lives a couple of miles away (he's origionally from Shoreham). I'm trying to educate the locals but they seem to be more interested in Bluebirds (and sheep) than Seagulls!

McKenzie

hiya mate,
was that you in a BHA shirt at the levellers gig at the coal exchange in cardiff?

tara

SuperFurrySeagull

Sep 25, 2003
Cardiff By The Sea
Thought I'd better respond to this one - I've got out the habit of posting lately.

Stayed on in Newport after graduating from art college here in '92 (beware exile students, its easily done - thats staying in Wales, not graduating from art college).

Don't know if I'd be a particularly effective member of any 'Seagulls in Wales' group but I'd like to be there even if only in spirit.

I've been developing a really annoying habit in the past 2 or 3 years of being at the other end of the country whenever Brighton come to play Cardiff - work commitments, family weddings etc. Actually that trend began when my twin sister decided to get married back in Sussex on the day we played that rather important game in Hereford. :rolleyes:

Because of erratic & unpredictable working hours I've always got on better with the non-ticket system of just being able to turn up on the day for matches (hence I got to more games when we were in the lower leagues - and at the Goldstone, of course).

Once saw an Albion mini-kit hanging in a black Ford (Mondeo?) in the Tesco car park in Newport - I know you're out there!

Anyway, greetings from Newport! :wave:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
SuperFurrySeagull said:
Thought I'd better respond to this one - I've got out the habit of posting lately.

Stayed on in Newport after graduating from art college here in '92 (beware exile students, its easily done - thats staying in Wales, not graduating from art college).

Don't know if I'd be a particularly effective member of any 'Seagulls in Wales' group but I'd like to be there even if only in spirit.

I've been developing a really annoying habit in the past 2 or 3 years of being at the other end of the country whenever Brighton come to play Cardiff - work commitments, family weddings etc. Actually that trend began when my twin sister decided to get married back in Sussex on the day we played that rather important game in Hereford. :rolleyes:

Because of erratic & unpredictable working hours I've always got on better with the non-ticket system of just being able to turn up on the day for matches (hence I got to more games when we were in the lower leagues - and at the Goldstone, of course).

Once saw an Albion mini-kit hanging in a black Ford (Mondeo?) in the Tesco car park in Newport - I know you're out there!

Anyway, greetings from Newport! :wave:

Hiya SFA, welcome, all members will be more than welcome, however much they get to games or dont, as the case maybe, im only in bridgend, so not a million miles from you, in fact when i first moved to wales i did move to cwmbran, just up the road from you :p .....so keep in touch and we will see what comes of all this :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
we are everywhere in wales,early last year I put up one of those falmer posters in the window and happened to be looking out one day only to see 4 lads in a red car all wearing what looked like albion scarves and hats (although there was no game near here) and they were all bowing and cheering but by the time I had got outside they had gone :nono: I often wonder were they were going to or from?

we are everywhere.:wave:
:clap2: :albion: :clap2: :albion: :clap2: :albion: :clap2: :albion:

Last edited:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
:bounce:

What happened to that get together?:p

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
On the Left Wing said:
I'm in Mid/North Wales - but as you know it might as well be another country!
:D

it is !

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
FalmerforAll!** said:
And it still hasn't been made sticky!

It was when first posted. :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here