Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls in Wales

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
between Llanelli and Carmarthen,think that counts as wales south-west.
don't go to games as I am disabled.
and no jokes about signing for the albion.

would like to go to the studio that leyton james is at and prod him in the eye twerp could'nt pick his nose.
cardiff v albion an easy win :censored:

:nono:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
I live in Bristol. Is that near South Wales?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I live in Wales, in a small village called Llangenny (near Abergavenny). I run the pub in the village 'The Dragons Head', we moved here from Brighton in 1992. I share lifts to matches with a friend who lives a couple of miles away (he's origionally from Shoreham). I'm trying to educate the locals but they seem to be more interested in Bluebirds (and sheep) than Seagulls!

McKenzie

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
North Stand Nutter said:
I live in Wales, in a small village called Llangenny (near Abergavenny). I run the pub in the village 'The Dragons Head', we moved here from Brighton in 1992. I share lifts to matches with a friend who lives a couple of miles away (he's origionally from Shoreham). I'm trying to educate the locals but they seem to be more interested in Bluebirds (and sheep) than Seagulls!

McKenzie

I drive through Abergavenny loads, on my way too and from Aberystwyth/Brighton. You in your pub during the day? I always try to stop somewhere for a drink.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Perhaps the group could be called Wales and Borders, that way anyone who lives in a county joining the principality could join, I know there are a few others in this neck of the woods.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
west wing seagulls:albion: :albion: :albion: :albion: :albion: :albion: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Rangdo said:
I live in Bristol. Is that near South Wales?
no it's in england but you might be OK if you can shout loud enough???

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I'm at Uni in Aberystwyth as well, don't know too many other welsh seagulls!

:wave:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Hey.............it seems like we are getting a bit of intrest up here :clap: :clap: :clap:

EXCELLENT !!!!! i will keep this thread going for a while and once it seems everyones had a chance to see it (YET ANOTHER HINT FOR THE MODS TO MAYBE MAKE IT A STICKY PLEASE !!!)

I will then arrange for everyone to get some details together, and maybe we can get this show on the road :drink: :drink: and i would like to reiterate, this can be for ANYONE thats interested, not just South Wales, so keep those posts coming :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
glasfryn said:
no it's in england but you might be OK if you can shout loud enough???
Ok sod you then. Didn't want to be in your stupid club anyway.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Rangdo said:

oh come on we need you and you must be able to SEE wales.
:bowdown:

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
Rangdo said:

Sadley Broke is NORTH Bristol as well, so you're right near the bridge. (also Bristol Rovers territory)

(I've made it a sticky)

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I reckon I can just about qualify for either, that is assuming I will be made welcome. There are definitely 3 other Albion fans I know of in Gloucester: Glosterseagull, Dave in Gloucester and another whose name escapes me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here