Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls in the North Stand

Lush

Mods' Pet
208604_1916235260107_1068726563_32231638_4053651_n.jpg

If that looks shit then my name's Mark McCammon

I never realised that watching grass grow could be so exciting!!!!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
208604_1916235260107_1068726563_32231638_4053651_n.jpg

If that looks shit then my name's Mark McCammon

Well Mark, allow me to explain: if I were, for some reason, to perform a steaming pile of number twos onto the bonnet of a gorgeous sports car, it would still make that sports car a well-designed, beautifully-engineered piece of equipment. However, the car in question would just that would look that much better without having a massive great steaming pile of number twos freshly laid by yours truly on its bonnet.

Falmer looks utterly stunning of course; no-one's suggested otherwise. But it would just look so much better - and classier - without needlessly featuring a child's potato printing over parts of it. That's all. I still utterly love the place of course - it's still by a massive margin the classiest of all the new grounds - and can't wait to see it in person etc etc.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Seagulls are brilliant. So much better than S E A G U L L S.

I remember a time when nobody at the club cared enough about the appearance of our ground even to pull the weeds out of the condemned north east terracing at the Goldstone. We've made some progress, no?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
wouldnt like to be sitting there when the big one has a shit , the smaller ones droppings will just remind me of withdeans dung covered plastic delights and make me think how lucky i am to be sitting in arse end of a simulated cushioned seagull.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Just looked at the webcam and it really does look like it's having a shit on the 1901 members below.

The seating company are clearly trying to tell us they think it looks shit too.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I like them but either way, i doubt i will ever see them in the flesh, especially not on match days as i will rock into the ground from the bar 15 minutes before kick off and the white seats will have some fellow fans hairy arse on them.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
The sit still and be good boys in the East, now have some white seats to sit on as well as their hands. :angel:

They've leaned White chairs against the already installed blue ones, they are having a laugh!

They are, and it does look like the big gull is having a crap. Very lifelike of course, and the contractors aren't Albion fans, or football fans necessarily. I really don't know how anyone can NOT like the seats really, but this is NSC and there's no accounting for the variety of rubbish on here.

(note; all is rubbish unless I agree with it)

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
I can't believe some people on here sometimes.

Tony has provided us with a state of the art stadium out of his own pocket etc, etc, blah. blah.

If he chose to put in white seats amongst the blue in the shape of his cock, and Sir Dick Knight's alongside, that would be fine by me.

So? Why should that mean we can't have an opinion as to whether a particular part of the design of the stadium looks good or not?

horam267

Feb 24, 2010
the seagull on the west stand is having a shit!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
They are, and it does look like the big gull is having a crap. Very lifelike of course, and the contractors aren't Albion fans, or football fans necessarily. I really don't know how anyone can NOT like the seats really, but this is NSC and there's no accounting for the variety of rubbish on here.

(note; all is rubbish unless I agree with it)

Who's saying that people don't like the seats?

Sorry for having an opinion about the 'seagulls' in the North Stand that differs from yours. I like the seats, don't like the 'birds' in the North Stand, as seen via the webcam.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here