Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls in the North Stand

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I hesitate to have a gripe about Falmer as it is 99.9% spectacular imo, but does anyone else think the seagulls in the North Stand designed within the seats look a bit naff from the webcam?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
They are not displayed correctly from that angle. MUCH better from an aerial view. I imagine they will be neatened up. And that's how I feel.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I like 'em, although I'm a bit worried about the 'ickle one, as he doesn't look quite right. Where's his head?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Its not the best angle to view them from, but I think you need to wait until ALL the seagulls are "installed" before you can properly judge it. So far I like the randomness of it. Once we've got a few more seagulls flocking around the stadium I think it'll look terrific and FAR more interesting and innovative than the stock old boring lettering that other clubs do, or worse, those ridiculous attempts at doing someones face.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
It does look a little bit weird at the moment, but I reckon once it is finished it will look wicked. Much better than BHAFC or something.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
would be better if it was higher with a single white seat beneath on its own and an Eagle beneath that :thumbsup:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
They are not displayed correctly from that angle. MUCH better from an aerial view. I imagine they will be neatened up. And that's how I feel.

I am hoping that you are right, everything else seems so spot on that it's strange that they look so like cheap slightly deformed Lego seagulls from the webcam angle

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
It is trying to look classy but I think it looks shit, would rather have B.H.A.F.C along one side and SEAGULLS along another.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
They look shit. Just how much better would the stands look all in blue? It's absolutely the first and hopefully last design blunder there.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
me too. staggered by this moaning frankly.

Oh do f*** off, it's not a moan it's a question as to whether they look weird or if you like them, you do..bully for you :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here