Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls Bag Murray for 300k

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
No question now that we need a winger and the news that it wont be Currie is ok - how often does it work out second time round? Any other thoughts on who it might be?

Barca have a decent left winger...Messi, I think his name is.

If we can splash money on Rochdale strikers, I'm sure we can manage this one.

:jester:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Barca have a decent left winger...Messi, I think his name is.

If we can splash money on Rochdale strikers, I'm sure we can manage this one.

:jester:

Never heard of him:p

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Genuilny Delhgtrd That We'v Finlaly Got A Bit Off Ambiton At The Clubb And A Decnet Resrce Stirker To Paly Alongdies Nahthan. Frostffr Will Be More Of A Imapct Plaatyyeerr And Bettre Utilsioed As A Susbstitute.

Aplolgies If Mmy Plspelling Is Bad But I Hvae Beeen Drkinhing Snicce Firday. Had A Verry Big Winm Onn Tthe Horssssses. It Hsa Taken Me 2 Horuss To Loggin.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Genuilny Delhgtrd That We'v Finlaly Got A Bit Off Ambiton At The Clubb And A Decnet Resrce Stirker To Paly Alongdies Nahthan. Frostffr Will Be More Of A Imapct Plaatyyeerr And Bettre Utilsioed As A Susbstitute.

Aplolgies If Mmy Plspelling Is Bad But I Hvae Beeen Drkinhing Snicce Firday. Had A Verry Big Winm Onn Tthe Horssssses. It Hsa Taken Me 2 Horuss To Loggin.

Don't lie, we all know you nicked that shandy from your local newsagents.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Never heard of him:p

I think even if we did sign him (yes, I probably should be back on the tablets), there would still be those moaning that he wasn't a tried and tested English players and so we shouldn't bother.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol

:bowdown:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

If you re-arrange this post, you get the lyrics to 'That's Entertainment' by The Jam.

Probably.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Great News - From what Dale fans say he's good - we've POACHED a player - just like the READING twats of this world do to us...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here