Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scumhampton on fire

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee iiiiii eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee iiii eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee iii oooooooo.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
0-3 now, with the transfer money for oxo they can strenghten their squad as well.

Ipswich were one of the top rated teams in the championship this year weren't they?

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
Yes on BBC they other day they said Ipswich after their first match were tipped as a fave this year. hmmmm ..

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
This is still the team that Pardew put together they won`t be so good when aidkins brings in new players to replenish the squad, which he will need to do once they start picking up suspensions and injuries.I predict a good first half season but they will struggle after christmas.

Yep we dont have a very deep squad at all do we, and of course no money to spend come January.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Yep we dont have a very deep squad at all do we, and of course no money to spend come January.

Don't be a cock, I think this thread has been rather generous to you lot... but you pick up one and try to turn it into a scum bitch fest... go have a lie down scummer.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Good luck to 'em. They are nailed on for play-offs at least, someone mentioned it earlier, but with the size of their players they are better equipped than us to do well in this league. We've seen in the first two games our team get kicked in the air, this division is physical.

Can we please stop the "scumhampton" shite as well, makes us all look bitter and twisted. Last season is gone, give it up.

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
the fact that they are doing well is a good sign for us. We finished ahead of them last season, and no reason we can't do it again!!!!! I see it as a positive for us that they are doing well.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011

aidkins is a phisio not a manager he will not have a fcuking clue who to buy, and then your team will fall apart.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::albion2::albion2:

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
aidkins is a phisio not a manager he will not have a fcuking clue who to buy, and then your team will fall apart.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::albion2::albion2:

yep not a footballing brain on him at all. Were beating Ipswich 3 - 0 due to simply being fitter than them.

It is quite pathetic when non pompey fans call us scumhampton.

Just go and win 4 - 0 at Cardiff tomorrow and were joint top.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
the fact that they are doing well is a good sign for us. We finished ahead of them last season, and no reason we can't do it again!!!!! I see it as a positive for us that they are doing well.

Not sure it works like that. Still I reckon you'll be top 6 come May.

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest

He bought in Cork and De Ridder, both look good signings. Saying that he gets a lot of help from Les Reed, Martin Hunter and the Scouting team, can't doubt his tactical ability, he knows his football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here