Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scott Flinders comment on facebook

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Scott Flinders
The journey of death. After a good lesson Of total soccer.
43 minutes ago via iPhone · LikeUnlike ·

Good summing up really....Total soccer...I like that!!!!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
What? You're flinders 'friend'?

It goes back a few years ago ...we met up with his family at Northampton when he was in goal for us and the family keep in touch!

he is a really nice bloke and still has fond memories of Brighton even though he wasnt here very long!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am thick skinned and do not worry what some faceless character behind a keyboard thinks of me some times times I may say things on here that appear to be stupid and in hindsight I shouldnt have posted them but as I have always said I have supported the club since 1948 although I am told my first game was in 1946 and have opinions. In thios particluar instance I thought that what granny weatherax had posted was just a summary and thought, wrongly that we could have read the entire post. Doesnt help that I know nothing about facebook other than the reports of the harm that it does.

D

Deleted User X18H

I am thick skinned and do not worry what some faceless character behind a keyboard thinks of me some times times I may say things on here that appear to be stupid and in hindsight I shouldnt have posted them but as I have always said I have supported the club since 1948 although I am told my first game was in 1946 and have opinions. In thios particluar instance I thought that what granny weatherax had posted was just a summary and thought, wrongly that we could have read the entire post. Doesnt help that I know nothing about facebook other than the reports of the harm that it does.

Basically DGT has had a friend request accepted by Scott Flinders , this doesn't mean they go out dancing or anything. It probably means Flinders likes the adulation of fans. But now we know Dave and Flinders are friends and the excercise has been successfully completed.

Last edited:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
For what it's worth I think you come in for quite a bit of unnecessary and uncalled for stick on here.

Agreed, along with many others, some of whom would come in for far less if they actually paused to think before posting.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Admit it. You were on the sherry last night, BG.

Ialthough I am told my first game was in 1946 and have opinions

Superb stuff.

Doesnt help that I know nothing about facebook other than the reports of the harm that it does.

True dat. Responsible for cancer in potatoes, unwanted teen pregnancies throughout most of Upper Beeding, Jedward being played at Withdean yesterday, Nigel Adkins' smarmy features, the war on terror, tins of sausages in baked beans, ground frost, Sunny Delight, Meridian News, fat blokes wearing sportswear and polar bears all being left-handed. They should ban that site.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here