Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scott Flinders comment on facebook

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Admit it. You were on the sherry last night, BG.

Superb stuff.

True dat. Responsible for cancer in potatoes, unwanted teen pregnancies throughout most of Upper Beeding, Jedward being played at Withdean yesterday, Nigel Adkins' smarmy features, the war on terror, tins of sausages in baked beans, ground frost, Sunny Delight, Meridian News, fat blokes wearing sportswear and polar bears all being left-handed. They should ban that site.

:lolol: very good

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
It goes back a few years ago ...we met up with his family at Northampton when he was in goal for us and the family keep in touch!

he is a really nice bloke and still has fond memories of Brighton even though he wasnt here very long!

Perry Digweed had lodgings a few doors up the road from me in Foredown drive when I was a kid and he used to give me signed programmes, Brighton and Chelsea!!

Oh and I was peter Ward's paperboy when he lived in Mile Oak Road......never gave me anything....

Thats all

I have supported the club since 1948 although I am told my first game was in 1946
I have this picture in my mind of a very tiny BG standing on a box at the Goldstone in 1946, being given a clip round the earhole by HIS grandad for shouting "Come on Mansfield!" at an inappropriate moment.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have this picture in my mind of a very tiny BG standing on a box at the Goldstone in 1946, being given a clip round the earhole by HIS grandad for shouting "Come on Mansfield!" at an inappropriate moment.

Is that because you were there as well? :lolol:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Mum told me that my grandad took me to the South Stand as he used to sit there when I was 2 years old but obviously I cant remember that but have no reason to doubt my mum. Mind you I took Ben at much the same age perhaps a little older and it gets in yer blood. At 7 years old he had to draw a picture at school of his favourite footballer as did the rest of his class. He was most indignant that all the others drew their pictures of premiership stars and nobody knew his man in blue and white stripes OGH. We still have the picture on our wall much to his disgust now, being 16.

I took Ben at much the same age perhaps a little older and it gets in yer blood. At 7 years old he had to draw a picture at school of his favourite footballer as did the rest of his class. He was most indignant that all the others drew their pictures of premiership stars and nobody knew his man in blue and white stripes OGH. We still have the picture on our wall much to his disgust now, being 16.

'Safeway likes this.'

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Mum told me that my grandad took me to the South Stand as he used to sit there when I was 2 years old but obviously I cant remember that but have no reason to doubt my mum. Mind you I took Ben at much the same age perhaps a little older and it gets in yer blood. At 7 years old he had to draw a picture at school of his favourite footballer as did the rest of his class. He was most indignant that all the others drew their pictures of premiership stars and nobody knew his man in blue and white stripes OGH. We still have the picture on our wall much to his disgust now, being 16.

Care to post it here for us?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am corrected by my wife and told he was about 5 or 6 when he did it. I assume I will be able to scan it and then copy and paste, if that is so I will do it, anything more technical and I am f....d

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Use the "insert image" button

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here