Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scotland Slump - Not funny anymore

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Latest FIFA rankings have seen Scotland slip to an all time low of 77th. This puts them behind such great footballing nations as The Congo, Estonia, Ghana, Angola & Thailand.

I must admit to usually being one of the first to laugh at Scotland, but it's getting beyond a joke now. The Scottish FA need to sort something out before they become a laughing stock.

Other GB rankings
England 7th
Wales 63rd
N Ireland 107th

and Rep of Ireland 14th

BBC Report

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
FIFA rankings are a complete pile of wank anyway, even Scotland in their worst hour would put 10 past The Congo for starters!

Jul 20, 2003
when you see how good the Congo's strikers are it does make you wonder how Scotland have fallen so far

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
pasty said:
Latest FIFA rankings have seen Scotland slip to an all time low of 77th. This puts them behind such great footballing nations as The Congo, Estonia, Ghana, Angola & Thailand.

I must admit to usually being one of the first to laugh at Scotland, but it's getting beyond a joke now. The Scottish FA need to sort something out before they become a laughing stock.

Other GB rankings
England 7th
Wales 63rd
N Ireland 107th

and Rep of Ireland 14th

BBC Report

Exactly which part of this is not funny? Imagine if it was the other way round. The Jocks would never shut up about it. Although I have to say that the funniest part of your post was "The Scottish FA need to sort something out BEFORE they become a laughing stock."

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
sssshhhhh Digweeds Trousers is coming...

;)

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Re: Re: Scotland Slump - Not funny anymore

Commander said:
Exactly which part of this is not funny? Imagine if it was the other way round. The Jocks would never shut up about it. Although I have to say that the funniest part of your post was "The Scottish FA need to sort something out BEFORE they become a laughing stock."

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

You're absolutely right of course. I was just trying to be sincere but you've obviously seen straight through me.

:lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
*runs for cover before Digweeds Trousers comes bursting into this thread*

(edit: dammit Crabbers, your nimble fingers strike again)

Last edited:

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
I cannot believe this has been dredged up again. Unbefunckinglievable.

I have explained to some of the more intellectually challenged on here the facts about resources etc and yet still this f***ing drivel keeps seeping out of the more intellectually moribund parts of NSC.

We have no f***ing money, no infrastructure and no real players. But WE HAVE A PROPER LEAGUR AND LEAST PLAY SCOTTISH PLAYERS UNLIKE THAT SHOWER OF SHIT THE WELSH AND REPUBLIC WHO JUST PLAY ANYONE WITH A WELSH OR IRISH NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOUR.

WHERE THE f*** ID THE IRISH LEAGUE OR THE WELSH LEAGUE. PICK YOUR f***ing SIDE FROM THAT BUNCH OF USELESS TWATS AND YOU'D BE WORSE THAN US.

Big breath and sinks back in chair.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Digweeds Trousers said:

I have explained to some of the more intellectually challenged on here the facts about resources etc and yet still this f***ing drivel keeps seeping out of the more intellectually moribund parts of NSC.

We have no f***ing money, no infrastructure and no real players. But WE HAVE A PROPER LEAGUR AND LEAST PLAY SCOTTISH PLAYERS UNLIKE THAT SHOWER OF SHIT THE WELSH AND REPUBLIC WHO JUST PLAY ANYONE WITH A WELSH OR IRISH NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOUR.

WHERE THE f*** ID THE IRISH LEAGUE OR THE WELSH LEAGUE. PICK YOUR f***ing SIDE FROM THAT BUNCH OF USELESS TWATS AND YOU'D BE WORSE THAN US.

As a nation you have spent years taking the piss out of the English when we lose in the KNOCK OUT STAGES of tournaments, so it is pay back. Basically, tough.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
CrabtreeBHA said:
FIFA rankings are a complete pile of wank anyway, even Scotland in their worst hour would put 10 past The Congo for starters!

Maybe ten years ago, but not anymore. I do like Scotland though, especially Partick Thistle, Cowdenbeath, Salmon and deep fried Mars Bars.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
The Irish League only play in Northern Ireland

The EIRCOM League play in the Republic and have a fair few good teams, probably able to beat non Old Firm SPL teams. Shelbourne definately could, St. Patricks and Bohemians probably.

The Republic of Ireland team is virtually all IRISH now, as all of Charltons imports have retired. Keane, Keane, Duff, Given, Kilbane, etc are all completely Irish.

Update your stereotypes before using them.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Uncle Buck said:
As a nation you have spent years taking the piss out of the English when we lose in the KNOCK OUT STAGES of tournaments, so it is pay back. Basically, tough.

Exactly. Personally I like all the home nations to do well but some scotch blokes take immense enjoyment out of English defeats so I can perfectly understand why some people enjoy it so much.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Mustn't really laugh at the Scots. If it wasn't for Scotland, there'd be no Krankies. :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

00000288.gif
00000288.gif
00000288.gif

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
Digweeds Trousers said:
But WE HAVE A PROPER LEAGUR

Good one!

You have Celtic and Rangers who think the league is so great they would play in any other league to get away from it. Other than that you have, er, East Stirling and the em Red Lion is it?

I'd imagine I could knock up a team with my mates to avoid relegation from the Scottish premier.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Digweeds Trousers said:

f***ing hell. You'd have thought you'd be used to getting the piss taking out of you by now. Supporting Scotland and The Albion? That's just asking for it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here