Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

School Rucks

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
Stringer massive!!

They got this kid called THEO

Right nonse IMO but heard on the grapevine he is handy with a knife....

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
Munkfish said:
isnt it the bha butcher army ???

indeed, the butcher army terminated its associations with newman in 2003 when the majority of them left for bigger and greater things however the odd reunion every now and again brings out all the old faces

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
SussexHoop said:
He was in my year. When I was going through my lardy teenage stage, I still outran him in the 200 metres sprint ... well it wasn't a sprint, nothing like it, not sure it was even a fast walk! ;)

As for the scraps, I remember bricks going over the wall between us and BHASVIC or whatever it was called then and the police patrols for a few days after. Also remember Kings Manor turning up one lunchtime and finding their path blocked by a teacher so they called it off! In fairness, it was probably Mr Feely!

I was in the year above I think. Remember the day we went over the wall and sorted out the grammar pussies!

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
butchy said:
indeed, the butcher army terminated its associations with newman in 2003 when the majority of them left for bigger and greater things however the odd reunion every now and again brings out all the old faces

I think this will definately be the case at Southend next season! ;)

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Tribune Messala said:
Oh by that you mean the lads who didn't achieve the highest grades in Latin and the Classics?

That's the one. They didnt get to do the Greek option. That was a favourite amongst the brothers - that and the Greco-Roman wrestling.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
supaseagull said:
wow - you're quite old aren't you?

Only kidding...I left in '89 and it was the greatest year of my life!

Yes. yes i am......:down: :down: :down:

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Tribune Messala said:
Remind me of some of the names of the Brothers....

Brother Kieron - used to send us up the ropes to see whether we had left our underpants on.

Brother Athenatius - in charge of sex education. Particularly keen on checking you were cleaning your arse properly.

Brother Alyis (pronounced Alice) - they used to choose their "brother" names. Enough said.

There were some good ones - but I have forgotten their names.

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Dick Knights Mumm said:
Brother Kieron - used to send us up the ropes to see whether we had left our underpants on.

Brother Athenatius - in charge of sex education. Particularly keen on checking you were cleaning your arse properly.

Brother Alyis (pronounced Alice) - they used to choose their "brother" names. Enough said.

There were some good ones - but I have forgotten their names.

Talking about hard kids, those schools had hard teachers as well.

I remember Mr Brown (history teacher) at Newman, if he thought you weren't paying attention he would twist your ears until you did remember.

Feeley was ok with me, but thats mainly cos I was kind of seeing his daughter.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
DIFFBROOK said:
Talking about hard kids, those schools had hard teachers as well.

I remember Mr Brown (history teacher) at Newman, if he thought you weren't paying attention he would twist your ears until you did remember.

Feeley was ok with me, but thats mainly cos I was kind of seeing his daughter.

I think his daughter was three years below me. Were you one the 'erks in that year!

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
I would have been 18 in 1984. Her brother was Dominic Feeley. I went around her house very drunk one night. Her dad came home separately even worse. Me and my mates were just drunken bums who scraped A levels.

Do you remember Paul Jeffery? He is my cousin.

Other names you may know are:

Pat/Andrew Walker

Sean Lees

Austin Gavin

Anthony Sheehan

Chris Watts

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
DIFFBROOK said:
I would have been 18 in 1984. Her brother was Dominic Feeley. I went around her house very drunk one night. Her dad came home separately even worse. Me and my mates were just drunken bums who scraped A levels.

Do you remember Paul Jeffery? He is my cousin.

Other names you may know are:

Pat/Andrew Walker

Sean Lees

Austin Gavin

Anthony Sheehan

Chris Watts

Sorry no. I left in 78. Also A level scraper.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here