Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

School Rucks

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
ill have a word with trigger and bring all the falmer "top boys"

Tribune Messala said:
Who are the top boys in Brighton and Hove these days?

In my day it was Patcham, Fawcett.

I can tell you one thing it was never Varndean! Mind you our girls took on Margaret Hardy one year.

I remember Fawcett having a crack at Stringer one lunchtime and seemed the whole field was fighting...er obviously we (Varndean) were watching!!!

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
supaseagull said:
Dave - did you go to falmer? what years?

1974/5 5th Year
1975/6 6th Form - Lower 6th
1976/7 Upper 6th

Left in June 1977

who me?

Jan 12, 2007
top boys in brighton?

who gave a f***

Knoll boys ruled sussex

who me?

Jan 12, 2007
knoll school is still there.it has been turned into bussiness units.

its the maytree pub oposite that has been knocked down and made into homes but you fuckers would have been to scared to put your mushes through that door.

arse end of hangleton!!!!!!!!!

you cheeky fuckers!!!!!!!!hangleton is where the northern monkeys start

scooter1

How soon is now?
who me? said:
knoll school is still there.it has been turned into bussiness units.

its the maytree pub oposite that has been knocked down and made into homes but you fuckers would have been to scared to put your mushes through that door.

arse end of hangleton!!!!!!!!!

you cheeky fuckers!!!!!!!!hangleton is where the northern monkeys start

Let me guess, its called something 90's like the "Knoll Business Centre" - how hard is that!!!!!!!

Personally I went to Blatchington Mill, but was always a tad scared of Stanley Deason, they were serious fuckers in the mid 80's

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
Tribune Messala said:
The Cardinal (Mr Canning) went to Cardinal Newman

He was in my year. When I was going through my lardy teenage stage, I still outran him in the 200 metres sprint ... well it wasn't a sprint, nothing like it, not sure it was even a fast walk! ;)

As for the scraps, I remember bricks going over the wall between us and BHASVIC or whatever it was called then and the police patrols for a few days after. Also remember Kings Manor turning up one lunchtime and finding their path blocked by a teacher so they called it off! In fairness, it was probably Mr Feely!

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
On my first day at Hailsham School in 1985 I went down to the school field at lunchtime with a group of 30 other scared shitless first years and walked straight into a massed fight between Mods and Skins, even the Police would not go near them. Luckily, Hailsham School was pretty isolated, the nearest other senior school probably being in Ringmer or Bishops Bell in Eastbourne, this was probably a good thing as any fight with another school would have been carnage.

I think but could be wrong that Shizouka Seagull or the lad posting from Tokyo was probably in the 85 intake as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here