Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saturday - Drinking down here or up there?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Commander, I have the same trouble with my helmet! :rolleyes:

THOUGHT you HAD trouble with your COAT :lolol::lolol::lolol:[/QUOTE]

Hellooooo 'Ernest', my new coat is marked with iNedIblE iNk so I'd stick to your FULL ENGLISH if I was you-----------which thankfully I'm not. How's your Gullys Boys routine. Cant wait for you to come over and do the splits:eek:

Jan 30, 2008
All right tiger calm down. If you read my post again you'll see I wasn't digging you out at all for asking where people were drinking however given your response and now that I've had time to think about it, your definition of normal must be different to mine. To me normal people are those of us who are able to find a pub in the south east without having to consult the internet first.

You are right about one thing.....this board is full of twonks! Welcome to the club!

I've been to plenty of games on my jack in fact I did on Tuesday night. I've not once felt the need to ask where people would be drinking as I'm more than capable of arriving some where, finding a pub, drinking in it.

Personally similar to the "Just home from the game" threads I think it's just peoples way of saying looking at me I'm going/been to game of association football, aren't I brilliant!
take in to account the amount of plebs on here you're bang on the money with this post

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I'd LOVE to see YOUR FIRM. I come OVER all QUEER just thinking ABOUT you and the BOYS in your ALBION winter COATS having it on YOUR toes

'Ernest' much as it hurts me, but I gotta go an watch I'm a celeb bla de bla. If you like I'll put your name forward for next year. I cant wait to see you eating a kangerooos bits:eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here