Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saturday - Drinking down here or up there?

storer

Nov 28, 2010
im glad some has posted this...will be in a group of 4 and unsure on what to do...into london? brighton before the train? try our luck and hope theres a pub near the ground full of seagulls fans? any other options?

brighton looking like the most likely

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Whats everyones plans then?

I think you should have a massive 'FULL ENGLISH' in 'H's Cafe. A meander up to 'The Railway Bell'----four pints later pile on the train to Croydon-being careful to put your trousers into your socks as you arrive----watch the match with Albion being triumphant(fingers crossed) than vici-verci. Oh, by the way you & your mates should treat that old fella that keeps you in line to free booze all day! :thumbsup:

Dewe-Road-Gull

Jul 11, 2012
I'm gonna do some thinking for myself, there are still some of us that can get their shoes on in the morning without seeking the approval of NSC

how am i seeking the approval? simply seeing what people are doing - Christ the amount of bullsh*t threads on here and dribble people come out with i thought this might be actually be alright

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
how am i seeking the approval? simply seeing what people are doing - Christ the amount of bullsh*t threads on here and dribble people come out with i thought this might be actually be alright

Christ Dewe! Did you ever go to school?---this:
How am I seeking the approval of 'NSC'?
I am simply seeing what people are doing.
Jeeez! the amount of bullsh#t threads and the dribble people post!
I thought my post would meet with some approval.

Do you see the difference? :laugh:

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I can sorta understand why people would want to know what the general consensus is for this one given that it could be a bit aggro and people not interested in that kind of thing might want to stick together.

However I can never understand the "What pub is everyone drinking in [insert grim northern dank hole here]". Do you lot walk into pubs and go "Hello my name is Dave, I post on North Stand Chat, do you? Shall we be friends?"

We need a helpful hints section for those who would be lost without velcro shoes. Topics could be:

What pub is everyone going to for [insert team here]
What station should I get off for [insert team here]
Will [insert team here] be pay on the day
Is there a stream for [insert team here]

Any others?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
im glad some has posted this...will be in a group of 4 and unsure on what to do...into london? brighton before the train? try our luck and hope theres a pub near the ground full of seagulls fans? any other options?

brighton looking like the most likely

BTW I think 'storer' has a lot to answer for. Causing all this BANTER and tears since he posted. Was he serious or being sarcastic?------I want answers! :whistle:

Dewe-Road-Gull

Jul 11, 2012
I can sorta understand why people would want to know what the general consensus is for this one given that it could be a bit aggro and people not interested in that kind of thing might want to stick together.

However I can never understand the "What pub is everyone drinking in [insert grim northern dank hole here]". Do you lot walk into pubs and go "Hello my name is Dave, I post on North Stand Chat, do you? Shall we be friends?"

We need a helpful hints section for those who would be lost without velcro shoes. Topics could be:

What pub is everyone going to for [insert team here]
What station should I get off for [insert team here]
Will [insert team here] be pay on the day
Is there a stream for [insert team here]

Any others?

I think you're one of those morons that looks far too deep into things. I have never asked anyone whether they post on nsc.
I have proven you cant ask a simple question on here without it ending in total bollocks
Majority of people that post are complete twonks
Those of you normal people, i salute you
(for the record SIMMO SAYS i think you're relatively normal)

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I think you're one of those morons that looks far too deep into things. I have never asked anyone whether they post on nsc.
I have proven you cant ask a simple question on here without it ending in total bollocks
Majority of people that post are complete twonks
Those of you normal people, i salute you
(for the record SIMMO SAYS i think you're relatively normal)

Close relative, I think Dewe:stupid:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here