Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sarmiento

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Unlucky timing for him, the competition is murderous.

We'll see him in AC Milan or something one day imo but for now the best thing for him is likely to move to any of the 30+ teams in the other top 5 leagues that would gladly start him every week.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Feels pointless sending Sarmiento out on loan again. Give him a chance to play himself into this team, and give him some first team minutes. If he doesn’t take his chance then sell him.

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
Feels pointless sending Sarmiento out on loan again. Give him a chance to play himself into this team, and give him some first team minutes. If he doesn’t take his chance then sell him.
‘MAYBE’ (it’s a BIG maybe) exposing him in the PL is feared might devalue him, and sending him out on another loan (assuming they’re convinced he’ll nev be at the PL level we’d like him to be) might maintain/increase his ultimate sale value, MAYBE? Just a theory!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
not much point for me.

Really don't think he is good enough to be a prem player. Championship likely

He's 22 already , hes had 14 appearances and didnt impress in the champ

I like him a lot but he's never looked anywhere near good enough

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Really. If this happens I'm out.
Adringa IMO is a massive player for us this season
???

Are you OK Pliny?

A transfer you don't agree with seems a trifling issue to consider walking away from the club you support (I assume for some time).

Or do you mean something different?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Pliny the Gull

Mar 4, 2024
???

Are you OK Pliny?

A transfer you don't agree with seems a trifling issue to consider walking away from the club you support (I assume for some time).

Or do you mean something different?
All ok thanks.
Overstatement on my part, sorry !
Just think Adingra has been a consistent performer for us, and continues to improve.
Also entitled London sides annoy me.
55 years Going.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here