Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Santos Signs!

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Hes played pretty much his whole career in the championship so he cant be that bad....can he....

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Kinky Gerbils said:
So had MCcammon

Would it be too much to ask you to keep an open mind until Santos has played a few games for us???

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Icy Gull said:
Would it be too much to ask you to keep an open mind until Santos has played a few games for us???

I know kinky and one thing he doesn't have is an open mind. An open ring piece but not an open mind.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Icy Gull said:

Seen him play 5 or 6 times, He has been gash each time.

Have a few mates that ar QPR fans and they just laughed, infact I can still hear them.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Kinky Gerbils said:

Have a few mates that ar QPR fans and they just laughed, infact I can still hear them.

Well the whole Albion team often looked gash last season so maybe a drop in division will see a similar improvement for Santos but I guess that you have mind up your mind to not like him, so sorry to waste your time :rolleyes:

Kinky Gerbils said:

So, a bit like that bloke who, when we signed Revell, said the Albion we're f***ed, you're going on record as saying if Santos plays, we're f***ed? :)

Last edited:

Kinky Gerbils said:
Not at all, and from what I have seen of Revell he wasnt much!

Ah I see, we're doubly f***ed if we play both Revell and Santos. Gotcha :thumbsup:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
The new McCammon has landed

:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

Of course you have seen him loads of times.Just jump on the bandwagon like the rest.If only you had some bollocks with hairs

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
London Irish said:
Ah I see, we're doubly f***ed if we play both Revell and Santos. Gotcha :thumbsup:

Oh dear Kinky, the man who thinks that we should still play the long ball to Revell on the wings is attempting to merc you.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
London Irish said:

Did I use the term f***ed? Your reading into things to much again.

Funny, you have ago for people doing the same with Mcghee. :)

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Revell is playing out of posistion..I saw him chasing lost causes against Brentford.The guy is still getting use to full time football again.Dear oh dear

Easy 10 said:
"The Republic of Cape Verde or Cape Verde (Portuguese: Cabo Verde, pron. IPA /'ka.bu 'veɾ.d(&#616/) is a republic located on an archipelago in the Macaronesia ecoregion of the North Atlantic Ocean, off the western coast of Africa. The previously uninhabited islands were discovered and colonized by the Portuguese in the 15th century; they subsequently became a trading centre for African slaves. Most Cape Verdeans descend from both groups."

Cool. We've signed a descendent of an African slave.

I thought McGhee said he was French? He may be company for Frutos?

Les Biehn said:
Apparently there is a man called a centre fielder who is the best player on the team. He waits til the ball has bounced past him or the play has already gone through the midfield and then he attempts a last ditch tackle winning a small percentage of them. Now to everyone else this may sound like poor play but Steven has reliably informed me this is very good.

Is Dean Hammond a centre fielder then?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Southover Street Seagull said:
Is Dean Hammond a centre fielder then?

He is one also. And Anthony Stokes from the West Hammers.

I actually think Hammond has been ok.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here