Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sandaza should start on Saturday.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Glen has to come good soon. Normally even if he isn't scoring he's making space or winning headers. Didn't think he fancied it at all last night.

Sandaza looked ok and may just be the sort of player we need - a poacher. We make the chances, I'll take my goals poached rather than squandered every time.

dje shoreham

Nov 2, 2009
Wood and Murray. Murray also the best of the four attackers when the team is under pressure in terms of holding up the ball and getting back to defend when necessary.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
He did okay, still clearly not match fit but a good run out for him tonight. Nice little through ball too.

He's not fantastic but does get in the right positions and has been scoring, when he shakes of this ring rust he's got he could prove a good goalscorer for us.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
According to the Argus Murray has a dead leg & Barnes is doubtful with a knee injury.
Can't see Gus going with the two big men up top.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Good he has got a couple of tap ins against a non league side and his goal to mins ratio has to be acknowledged.

One goal every 86 minutes of game time, by my reckoning.

Correct me if I am wrong but someone said that Murray has not scored for eight games. Coincides with our "bad run". Draw your own conclusions and before anyone says anything it is only my opinion.

A logical conclusion from that is that Murray is key to us performing as a team.

My question about who to start on saturday has been somewhat raised, but Wood - where does he stand? He was cup tied last night, otherwise, surely Gus would have started him, but would he have started ahead of Sandaza or Murray? Gus doesn't seem to have the love for Murray that the fans do, but he started ahead of Sandaza in the home tie. I think we're more likely to see Murray/Wood on saturday. I'd even suggest that if he is fit Gus would start Barnes/Wood.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here