Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sandaza should start on Saturday.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I didn't think he ws very good, but he scored. That is better than being good and missing endless chances I would say. Wouldn't start him, but Gus will make the best choice for the team.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
You can't slag off that through ball, no matter who it's against. Perfectly weighted pass. As much as the level of the opposition isn't great that was still a decent performance imo. When he's running, with the ball or onto the ball, he still looks a bit of a carthorse. But he was playing some nice little passes tonight, and another goal - he's at least taking up good positions.

Dunno if I'd start him, but he deserves some credit for a decent game tonight.

WeAreTheAlbion

Aug 19, 2010
Northstand - AMEX Stadium
Theres no way he can start, there is glenn murray, woods and barnes that will come before him.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Hopefully those that slagged Sandaza off in his previous game now see the error of their ways. OK, he isn't Bobby Zamora but he is passionate and gets in better positions than most of our recent strikers have managed. Bring him on!

Not really, He was awful last game, he was better this. Still not a starter for me.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Not sure he will start but definitely good to have on the bench, i reckon will likely be wood and murray

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
He is getting fitter and looking much sharper, a bit clumsy on the ball sometimes BUT he does appear to get in the right positions and seems able to do something with it, some decent passes as well. Reminds me of Bas Savage with the face of Steve Coogan :lolol:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Good he has got a couple of tap ins against a non league side and his goal to mins ratio has to be acknowledged.

Not convinced yet, did a fair bit wrong tonight amongst the positives. A few performances of quality in a row and yes lets see him. At the moment you have to go on his past performances and say we's still be carrying a player in what is a massive game on sat.

Food for thought though and all those who have knocked him including me will be pleased he has done something to raise a debate.

Long may it continue

ManchesterSeagull

Nov 16, 2009
Why are people putting Murray down? He worked back really well today, Sandaza scored, but let's be honest, he's a bit of a donkey! Bridcutt and Bennett cut above tonight.

Football_Friends

Aug 18, 2010
Oooop North.....Manchester
Thought Sandaza looked the main threat tonight, plays tight on the line and if the right ball had been played several times he could of had a hat full IMO. I didn't even notice Murray was playing till my mate mentioned it! Bennett looks a good talent but there has been soo many players in his mould in the past, hope he makes it though. Thought Kishishev would have had a mention. He really stood out I thought. punk:

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Murray did nothing to keep himself in the first eleven tonight.

Sandaza should start, the other birth could be any of the others at the mo

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Why are people putting Murray down? He worked back really well today, Sandaza scored, but let's be honest, he's a bit of a donkey! Bridcutt and Bennett cut above tonight.

Murray is a striker for some reason he does'nt get in the box too often and when he does is pony, missed a sitter again tonight. He spent most of the time losing the ball tonight and did not look bothered once he lost it. Too much of a first division Berbatov for me. Brilliant one week and then nowhere for two or three games. People talk about his workrate outside the box, but he is a striker not an attacking midfielder. Sandaza may not be as gifted but if he can score goals who cares. Correct me if I am wrong but someone said that Murray has not scored for eight games. Coincides with our "bad run". Draw your own conclusions and before anyone says anything it is only my opinion.

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
Even though he scored I'd rather have Murray than Sandaza. He had some good touches but he is a bit slow and never outpaced their defenders on the 2/3 times when he tried to latch on to a through ball.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here