Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sandaza should start on Saturday.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Sandaza, Bennett and Calderon were all stand out players for me. Such a relief to see us playing like this again.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Sandaza and Woods.

Big strong lad to win the high balls and somebody to stick them in the back of the net.

:goal:

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
I must have been watching a different game then as I thought other than the goal Sandaza was distinctly average..........

sotonseagull

Feb 8, 2008
southampton
I was a little disappointed in Sandaza tonight...he can be better. Huddersfield is a completely different game tho and will be a lot harder to beat. But I would start him Saturday...if it doesn't work out - sub him for Barnes or wood!

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
I thought the Sandman was great tonight. Took his goal well, and played a fantastic pass for Bennett's goal. Got to be close to a starting place on Saturday.

Si Gull

Way Down South
Mar 18, 2008
On top of the world
Hopefully those that slagged Sandaza off in his previous game now see the error of their ways. OK, he isn't Bobby Zamora but he is passionate and gets in better positions than most of our recent strikers have managed. Bring him on!

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
The fitter he gets the more his worth will become apparent to the team. With 4 strikers though it will be a bit of work for Gus to give them all enough playing time.

Very good for depth though going into the 2nd half of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here