Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sam Allardyce SACKED

Jonno

Enthusiasm curbed
Oct 17, 2010
Cape Town
Horrible manager with horrible teams. And with an outrageously high opinion of himself. Can only manage northern teams beginning with B.

chinners

Aug 27, 2009
Brighton
premiership gone mad 1st hughton now alladyce without doing too much wrong

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Strange one. I think they finished 10th last season, and are fairly comfortable mid-table now, what else could be expected of Blackburn ?? Its not like they'll ever be in a position to push for top 4, the owners clearly havn't got that kind of dosh.

When the new owners took over, they said there would be £5m to spend in the transfer window, and the rest would have to be loan signings. Good luck attracting a top manager with that kind of budget on the table.

I think they're going to look back and regret sacking Allardyce. He'd at least have kept the club out of trouble.

Spunk Bubble

Feb 21, 2007
This is getting beyond a joke. What do these clubs (ie Blackburn & Newcastle) expect. Surely consolidation is the target every single year in the Prem for the lesser clubs. Hughton & Allardyce were achieving that to a degree when they were kicked out. These clubs will never win the league and even come close to invading the top 4 party. Here's hoping Blackburn & Newcastle go down !!!!!!

Jonno

Enthusiasm curbed
Oct 17, 2010
Cape Town
At least he's free to go and manage Real Madrid now.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Statement from Venkys when they took over:

"Going forward we plan to focus on leveraging the global influence in establishing Blackburn Rovers as a truly global brand."

:lolol:
Blackburn - a "global brand". Yeah, right. I can just see hoards of worldwide brainwashed plastics ditching their Manure and Chelsea shirts in favour of Blackburn. What a load of old GUFF.

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania
William Hills cut the odds on Allardyce being the next Prem Manager to be sacked from 33-1 to 8-1 after several £100 bets, with in the hour he had gone !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here