Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saints tickets - available from 5.00 pm ? (merged threads)

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
PISS UP IN A BREWERY!!!!! Who is in charge of this crap at the club? I think that they really need to up their game or find a new job.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Processed OK, but will not take my money properly and check out - assume not working as no confirmatory e-mail received.

Suppose I will now have to phone in the morning and hang on for an hour in position 23 to sort it out!

Indeed along with everyone else, pathetic

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
completely accept thw 1250 first phase amount as withdean st holders should have a priority but the second phase is bollocks. would it be that hard to have a phase for maybe 1100 or 1070 or something then have a third phase for 1000? currently the people that have a st and have been to 4 or 5 aways this season arent being noticed

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
It won't let me checkout, obviously because I don't have 1250 but I can see the game in the away section now. I'll be calling the club tomorrow to express my frustration with the points they have set.

I can't believe 1060 points won't even get me first dibs on a single away ticket at f***ing st marys.

I can't believe 1140 points won't get me first dibs either...

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
So do I try again or wait until the phone binfest tomorrow??

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
It's a bold move to open up a system that has been functionally patchy on a Sunday evening when support staff will be scarce.

This.

Why didn't they do this tomorrow morning and then open up phone lines tomorrow afternoon?

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Exactly that, rewarding those of us who had a st at withdean, are you really complaining about that?

As has been posted the second phase is wrong in most peoples opinion

Withdean ST holders having first priority is fine. No complaints at all.

I just would have liked to be able to secure 2 tickets and feel like I should be able to with the loyalty and amount of money I have shelled out for tickets over the last god knows how long.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sorry to say this but this really is a complete and utter cock up by the club.

There will be meltdown if they go on sale at 0930 tomorrow as well.

generation x

its in the blood
Nov 24, 2007
Just checked my card & nothing has been taken. So guess have another go later or tomorrow morning. Assuming it gets sorted.

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
third-party-facepalm.jpg

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Withdean ST holders having first priority is fine. No complaints at all.

I just would have liked to be able to secure 2 tickets and feel like I should be able to with the loyalty and amount of money I have shelled out for tickets over the last god knows how long.

You will be able to on Friday after withers st holders have had their priority period. We have all shelled out plenty - st holders or not but it appears that you feel you should be treated differently from all the other 000's of current sth who didn't have one last year :shrug:

Besides it's not looking any good for those WITH enough points right now anyway :lol:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
tried 3 times,keeps logging out,no email,so presume not gone through.
will ring club tom,no biggie

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
You will be able to on Friday after withers st holders have had their priority period. We have all shelled out plenty - st holders or not but it appears that you feel you should be treated differently from all the other 000's of current sth who didn't have one last year :shrug:

Besides it's not looking any good for those WITH enough points right now anyway :lol:

There was no loyalty points system in place before. The amount of withdean games I went to that I have nothing to show for is why I feel I am entitled as much as a previous STH to purchase poxy st marys away tickets. I f***ing hate southampton aswell which is why it is all the more frustrating.

Im done anyway. See you at vicarage road

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
completely accept thw 1250 first phase amount as withdean st holders should have a priority but the second phase is bollocks. would it be that hard to have a phase for maybe 1100 or 1070 or something then have a third phase for 1000? currently the people that have a st and have been to 4 or 5 aways this season arent being noticed

100% agree with that.

However, 3000 for St. Mary's will be plenty.

IMO however, theere MUST be use of the loyality points gained from this seasons away games before the Palace tickets go on sale.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here