Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saints tickets - available from 5.00 pm ? (merged threads)

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
What the f*** is this about, I've got 2 season tickets and been to many others games, 1,060 loyalty points and its saying none available?

Confused, someone help me out here. I only want 2 tickets ffs

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Another cock up on the catering front

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
What the f*** is this about, I've got 2 season tickets and been to many others games, 1,060 loyalty points and its saying none available?

Confused, someone help me out here. I only want 2 tickets ffs

They won't be available to you until the 2nd phase. 1st phase is for 1250 or more points.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
They won't be available to you until the 2nd phase. 1st phase is for 1250 or more points.

Pedantic point but none are available to anyone at present

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
That's why I used future tense - "won't", not "aren't"...

Any chance you can respond to my PMs about the REMF shirt ?

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
So am I right in thinking that only people who had a season ticket last season can apply today and then it becomes a free for all for anyone who has a ST this season?

Seems a bit strange that a current season ticket holder, who has done every away game this season, doesn't get any priority over a ST who hasn't been away at all.

I'd have thought it would make sense to make the next stage for people who have a ST and have done say 3 aways or something. Suppose it doesn't matter really as everyone who wants one and is organised will get one anyway but just seems a little odd.

Seems reasonably fair that those who had a st at withdean have the chance to get tickets for these games first, however I think the second priority should be for current st's who have gained 30 or 40 points over and above their allocation for being a sth IMHO

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Seems reasonably fair that those who had a st at withdean have the chance to get tickets for these games first, however I think the second priority should be for current st's who have gained 30 or 40 points over and above their allocation for being a sth IMHO

Yeah that's what I was thinking. No issue with ST from last year getting first dibs, there's logic to that, just would have thought the second phase would be slightly higher than just any current STH. Not much point getting away points if it makes no difference.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Probably later when the wee chap is in bed - I get so many PMs that I tend to deal with them in a batch once or twice a week. I've got a mountain to work through.

OK cheers

sharpey38

Aug 4, 2011
Denton
So am I right in thinking that only people who had a season ticket last season can apply today and then it becomes a free for all for anyone who has a ST this season?

Seems a bit strange that a current season ticket holder, who has done every away game this season, doesn't get any priority over a ST who hasn't been away at all.

I'd have thought it would make sense to make the next stage for people who have a ST and have done say 3 aways or something. Suppose it doesn't matter really as everyone who wants one and is organised will get one anyway but just seems a little odd.

Thats my Beef

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I think actually that is pretty poor of the club as new STH should have preference over the free for all

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Available now everyone

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Although tried to purchase and went round in a loop

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX

How many people have more than 1250 points!? Thats a pretty ridiculous threshold. I went to more than 10 games last season at withdean and 2 away games, league and FA cup but I don't see them counting for shit...

I know I'll probably be able to get tickets, I'm not worried but I'm annoyed I can't just buy 2 in the first wave.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here