Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saints tickets - available from 5.00 pm ? (merged threads)

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Amateurs. Surely though not changing their clocks would mean they'd have been on an hour early?! Is that right, confused!!!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
And still nothing. Surely this is automated, or does Gus have to come into the AMEX and press a magic button?

Dandyman

In London village.
Saints tickets - available from 5.00 pm ?

Away Games

No Away games are available

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
And so it goes on. This is pretty amateur I'm afraid.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
At this rate the game will have been played before the tickets become available on-line, still nothing. Also why 1250/1000 cut-off those that have attended games gain no benefit, on that basis with 3,000 tickets why not have a free for all, unless it is to stop the system crashing with the demand.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
And so it goes on. This is pretty amateur I'm afraid.

There's clearly some manual element involved in these releases from the way the 6:00pm sales often pop-up at 5:30pm, almost as if someone thinks "I can't be arsed to stick around for another half an hour now, so I'll open up the tickets now and head home. I'm sure no-one will notice..."

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
There's clearly some manual element involved in these releases from the way the 6:00pm sales often pop-up at 5:30pm, almost as if someone thinks "I can't be arsed to stick around for another half an hour now, so I'll open up the tickets now and head home. I'm sure no-one will notice..."

Pretty poor then. England tickets appear on the dot everytime and with proper notice of when they will appear. Can't but wonder if the club would have been better getting ticketmaster to deal with ticket sales.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Its the small things that make a big difference that we do so badly as a club. The customer experience area of the club is run by amateurs.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The problem is it then knocks on. More and more will now be logged in at the same time. Have PM'd Insider, but I doubt if it's really anything he can do, unless he has access to the MAGIC BUTTON!!

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
So am I right in thinking that only people who had a season ticket last season can apply today and then it becomes a free for all for anyone who has a ST this season?

Seems a bit strange that a current season ticket holder, who has done every away game this season, doesn't get any priority over a ST who hasn't been away at all.

I'd have thought it would make sense to make the next stage for people who have a ST and have done say 3 aways or something. Suppose it doesn't matter really as everyone who wants one and is organised will get one anyway but just seems a little odd.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'll call the club to let them know - just in case they don't.

Hold the line caller.

Press 1 for ticket info
Press 2 for general enquiries
Press 3 for matchday info
Press 4 for club f***ing up

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here