Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saints tickets - available from 5.00 pm ? (merged threads)

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
In the same loop. It's piss poor that it gets stuck at the credit card processing function not at the reserving seats function - that's not good web practice.

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
Seems utterly ridiculous to me that there is nothing in-between the 1250 points and the 1000 point period. Surely the whole point of these 10 point away games thing is exactly this case..

Big balls up by the club in this situation.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
It won't let me checkout, obviously because I don't have 1250 but I can see the game in the away section now. I'll be calling the club tomorrow to express my frustration with the points they have set.

I can't believe 1060 points won't even get me first dibs on a single away ticket at f***ing st marys.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It's a bold move to open up a system that has been functionally patchy on a Sunday evening when support staff will be scarce.

disgruntled h blocker

Oct 16, 2003
Ampfield
Have a look at your 'Purchase History'. This one is quite funny, unsure if it was training or I've missed a game?

20/01/2011 Brighton V Barcelona W1/W1C/x/xxxx Not Applicable BOOK

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Message I got - f***ing system:

Tickets will be reserved for you for 5 minutes. Please complete your transaction in this time. If you intend to select more products, you may prefer to complete this sale first, to ensure they are purchased in time.

If this is a cup game and you want to purchase your own seat please click �Add My Reserved Seats�
For home games: If you have an active members card your ticket will be uploaded on to your card and you will receive email confirmation of your purchase.

If not and your ticket is purchased after 3pm on Wednesday you will need to collect your ticket/card from the Ticket Office at The Amex you will receive an email confirmation of your purchase.

For away games: Your ticket will be sent out no later than 3 working days before the fixture. If your ticket has not been received before your last post before the fixture please contact the ticket office, you will receive an email confirmation of your purchase.

There has been a problem processing your transaction. Your card may have been debited, please contact the club.
There are no items in the basket

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
All the way to payment then:

There has been a problem processing your transaction. *Your card may have been debited, please contact the club.
There are no items in the basket

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
Processed OK, but will not take my money properly and check out - assume not working as no confirmatory e-mail received.

Suppose I will now have to phone in the morning and hang on for an hour in position 23 to sort it out!

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Why 1250 though, that seems ridiculous.

How many people are actually eligible? Only ST holders from last season?

Exactly that, rewarding those of us who had a st at withdean, are you really complaining about that?

As has been posted the second phase is wrong in most peoples opinion

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Processing may take up to a minute, that's a good one, stuck in processing along with everyone else. A most impressive afternoon, tickets not available at 5pm, and then you cant check out although having the correct number of points.

What will this system be like for the Palace game, I see everyting returning to the pre computer days, with a long queue from the ticket office along behind the North Stand, starting the previous evening from the date that tickets go on sale.

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
I got the card may have been debited message.
It hasnt been debited.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here