Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saints fan here...

Quite. And I thought the bench were quite restrained.

They were. I was fully expecting Adkins to turn around and give it the full on big'un to the south stand.

The PA stuff was, to put it mildly, tin-pot.

I dunno, I thought the whole 'number 17 for the CHAMPIONS' thing was quite amusing. Just a shame the team didn't turn up and we ended up looking a bit silly.

hypochondriac

Apr 24, 2011
Mate a south coast league is not remotely of interest! Saints, bmuff or plymouth just are not relevant. London by sea looks to london more than the south coast towns for rivals. Well except pompey. Bha are nothing like the saints or bmuffs. I know u dont hv the dingly dell anymore but i just dont really see saints bmuff or plymouth as remotely relevant to us
Well it would be interesting to me and having spoken to many brighton fans who have mentioned it it is obviously of interest to some of your own as well. Brighton are of more interest to me than northern teams purely because geographically you are closer. I would love bournemouth us and you to go up because it will be interesting to see who will cone out on top.

hypochondriac

Apr 24, 2011
Sorry mate, its palace, pompey, rest of london. Saints could be plymouth or any other club really. Youvjust dont figure

Not sure you understand what I'm trying to say, but regardless, quite a few fans here who are stating their preference for saints to be promoted and showing that they clearly do want saints in the NPC over someone like Huddersfield.

Why does everyone suddenly want HUDDS to go up?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Sorry mate, its palace, pompey, rest of london. Saints could be plymouth or any other club really. Youvjust dont figure

There's not really a rivalry with Saints, but certainly a bit of needle in the last 12-18 months, stoked by Adkins, and nothing wrong with that. There is the further issue of Hammond's behaviour since leaving, which was disappointing, and then Harding agree to rejoin us before once again taking the shilling without having the grace to advise the Albion in what he was doing.

I think next season we would fill the away end at St. Mary's and they would do vice versa at the Amex, which is good for both revenue and atmostphere.

All the Saints fans I saw in the pub after the match were decent, but none of them can remember 1978 and the stitch up with Spurs, a bit like most of our lot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here